News: Jay Glazer reveals some exciting details about Aldon Smith

aria

Reaction score
"Yeah, hey Judy. Put me through to Rog would ya, a problem has come up."

AR-303249885.jpg&updated=201903242124&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80
Is that right Rog? I’m a little busy right now, I’lll get my half way house in order as soon as I’m done cheating on my wife with my granddaughters friends.

Sincerely,
Jerry

ZXuOchD.jpg

reddyuta

Reaction score
I wonder how much Jerry paid for that article. Same story, different year. Fool me once, fool me twice, Jerry’s going on 20+ years of foolin’ some ya’ll and you keep drooling for more.

this is just a flyer though.If he doesnt work out than it wont hurt at all,it should also not alter our draft plans.

aria

Reaction score
this is just a flyer though.If he doesnt work out than it wont hurt at all,it should also not alter our draft plans.
I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again...Hardy was just a “flyer” as well until he became a huge distraction and Jerry refused to let him go because that was his little pet, just like if Smith starts causing problems. There’s only one team that pulls off getting problem players and that’s NE because the leash is very short whereas Jerry let’s his ego get in the way of smart football decisions.

Not to mention, who knows if the way they draft is effected by Smith and Gregory, what a mistake that could end up being if neither pan out and they ignored getting a player in the draft because they gambled once again and lost.

RS12

Reaction score
Just watched the interview Glazer did with Aldon Smith. Smith said all the right things, sounded like he was in a good place, and looked in shape at almost 290. Appeared explosive in drills. Let's get to Oxnard and see what he can do.