jay ratliff

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
is becoming one of my favorite defensive players on this team.

he's not only good ....but he shows tremendous emotion out there man.

thoughts?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
lane;2311169 said:
is becoming one of my favorite defensive players on this team.

he's not only good ....but he shows tremendous emotion out there man.

thoughts?

:bow:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Shhh...people are trying to cry around here. At least offer a tissue.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2311186 said:
I really enjoy Ratliff and Ware, they're the two best players on defense.

without a doubt....

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We gave up less than a 100 today when a running game mixed with their offense and those turnovers would likely have meant another loss. Then 3-2 in the stongest division in football. The Bengals tried to do exactly what the Skins did.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Yup, Ratliff is a beast and his motor never stops. I would still like to see him at DE, but who knows if that'll ever happen.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Ratliff is a beast!! I think our front 7 are getting better. We're not there yet, but we are getting better.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
lane;2311244 said:
:lmao: what's up my brother?

Mmmm....long day in Commanders land. Turned out ok though. Most days with good friends, beers, and a win are like that for me. :D

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
he is becoming one of the best D lineman in the league IMO I love RATLIFF

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2311186 said:
I really enjoy Ratliff and Ware, they're the two best players on defense.

Its also why I think whomever coaches this team (it wont be Wade) next yr will think about switching back to the 4-3. Ratliff is pretty good as a NT, but he could be really destructive as a 4-3 DT. Ware would be just as dominant as a RDE in the 4-3 as he is at OLB in the 3-4. I still think most of our front 7 players are better fits for the 4-3 than the 3-4.

Eskimo

Reaction score
dbair1967;2311439 said:
Its also why I think whomever coaches this team (it wont be Wade) next yr will think about switching back to the 4-3. Ratliff is pretty good as a NT, but he could be really destructive as a 4-3 DT. Ware would be just as dominant as a RDE in the 4-3 as he is at OLB in the 3-4. I still think most of our front 7 players are better fits for the 4-3 than the 3-4.

I can see your point, but I would still just prefer us to find a NT and stick with the 3-4. I think the true potential of our 3-4 won't be realized until Spencer is starting and we find an ILB who is big, fast and can blitz.

I like a DL of Ratliff/NT/Spears or Canty.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
dbair1967;2311439 said:

damn i hate parcells for taking us away from the 4-3.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Eskimo;2311492 said:
I can see your point, but I would still just prefer us to find a NT and stick with the 3-4. I think the true potential of our 3-4 won't be realized until Spencer is starting and we find an ILB who is big, fast and can blitz.

I like a DL of Ratliff/NT/Spears or Canty.

I'd rather just put the players into positions to make the most plays, and Ratliff will make more plays as a 4-3 DT than he would as a 3-4 DE or NT, and Ware will get as many, if not more sacks&pressures playing RDe all the time.

Tank Johnson would also make more plays as a 4-3 DT...Spears would be a better 4-3 LDE than 3-4 DE, and could possibly move permanently to DT in the 4-3 and be quite good.