Jay-Z Worth A Billion

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you look at the Forbes list lots of ways to the billion dollar list...

Skill combined with a lot of "being in the right place at the right time" has a lot to do with it.

gambit187

Reaction score
If you look at the Forbes list lots of ways to the billion dollar list...

Skill combined with a lot of "being in the right place at the right time" has a lot to do with it.
I doubt it is being in the right place at the right time, its more like READING AND LISTENING, which are two of his BIGGEST Attributes.

nobody

Reaction score
Hey personal habits are part of it... But make no mistake... It's like winning a SB... There are factors involved that no one has control over.

It's also doing the work, researching and knowing what to invest in and what not to invest in, as well as knowing the right people and of course luck. But it's not all about just being lucky. A lot of times, these people put in more work at the expense of everything else (like relationships, etc), but in the end it's their goal and choice. We do often help to make our own luck.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's also doing the work, researching and knowing what to invest in and what not to invest in, as well as knowing the right people and of course luck. But it's not all about just being lucky. A lot of times, these people put in more work at the expense of everything else (like relationships, etc), but in the end it's their goal and choice. We do often help to make our own luck.

Where did I post "It was all about being lucky?"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

gambit187

Reaction score
Unbelievable this Dude was a backup at one time for a rapper called Jaz...
Hip Hop History 101

The true definition of SELF MADE BILLIONARE....with his fathers help(meaning he ran out on Jay at a very young age)

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Nah, I just prefer music...and I don't pay much attention to Entertainment Tonight, or anything like that.

Never understood that first point. Just because you don’t like hip-hop doesn’t mean it’s not music. That one rustles my jimmies.

What wouldn’t make it music... it involves talking?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Never understood that first point. Just because you don’t like hip-hop doesn’t mean it’s not music. That one rustles my jimmies.

What wouldn’t make it music... it involves talking?
I just said that to bust your balls. "Rustling your jimmies" is just a happy(?) side effect. Nah, it's just not my kind of music.

nobody

Reaction score
And yet I wouldn't recognize him if he knocked on my door, looking to use my telephone because his limo broke down.

I wouldn't recognize him either. And if someone knocked at my door in this age, I'd be skeptical about them wanting to use my phone since cell phones are pretty much the normal now. It doesn't mean I wouldn't let someone use it, but I'd be understandably suspicious. Of course, I'm suspicious when Girl Scouts knock on my door trying to sell me cookies.