Jayden Daniels is better than Dak

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jayden Daniels has a coach who calls a modern offense. CJ Stroud has an innovative coach who calls a modern offense.

Dak has never had that at the NFL level. Not even close.

Not saying Dak is better than Stroud or Jayden, but he's been square pegged, round holed his whole NFL career with the likes of Jason Garrett (out of the NFL), Scott Linehan (out of the NFL), Kellen Moore (let go twice in two years), and Mike McCarthy (about to be out of the NFL).

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
In all fairness to Dak, he was a 4th round pick and was never targeted to be anything compared to a 2nd overall pick. Dak is what he was supposed to be, which isn't a QB able to take us to the promised land without a whole lot of help. WFT has stunk it up for a while, and they now can benefit from those years of futility. All we can do is watch some of these young QB's and be jealous that one plays in the same State and the other in our division

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
maybe Daniels will embarrass Dak so bad he’ll retire early and actually give this team hope for once since he became the starter in 2016

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I loved Jayden in college, make prop bets on him every week, and love his game. His first primetime game was stellar and his performance made me the only undefeated team left in my high stakes fantasy league so far.

But there's a lot of career left for him. A lot of folks thought RG3 would bring this franchise to the promised land. Bengals don't look very good either through 3 weeks.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Jayden Daniels has a coach who calls a modern offense. CJ Stroud has an innovative coach who calls a modern offense.

Dak has never had that at the NFL level. Not even close.

Not saying Dak is better than Stroud or Jayden, but he's been square pegged, round holed his whole NFL career with the likes of Jason Garrett (out of the NFL), Scott Linehan (out of the NFL), Kellen Moore (let go twice in two years), and Mike McCarthy (about to be out of the NFL).
Or they have tried and he can't execute it so they keep having to pare it down.