Twitter: Jaylon: “I want to be a Cowboy. I want to be a Cowboy for the rest of my life.”

Eanwen

Reaction score
I hope he's a Cowboy for life, with life being the day I think he's too old/unproductive to warrant his large salary, then I'll be upset and resentful that he's still on the team and want him kicked to the curb for someone I know crap about but claim he "can't be worse".

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
All good and fine until his agent weighs in.
Ya know? Them there professional athletic specimen handling carpet baggers ,with that special shingled label of "agent"are elevating in rapid fashion to that plateau's point of my view,in where I'm starting to hold 'em with the same likewised of great disdain & much contemptible opined view as held fer' those lawyer attorney fellers& all of them two horse town judges,,,o_O

* by crackies uncle Jim dandy,,,too!*

texbumthelife

Reaction score

I miss the days when loyalty to this franchise was the norm. I understand that owners have been burning players far more than the other way around, but so many of the young guys seem to be coming in just looking for dollar signs. It's screw the fans, screw the team, screw anything that doesn't help my bottom line. The fact of the matter is, endearing yourself to fans and the team is the surest way to improve your brand and make more money--other than winning.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I miss the days when loyalty to this franchise was the norm. I understand that owners have been burning players far more than the other way around, but so many of the young guys seem to be coming in just looking for dollar signs. It's screw the fans, screw the team, screw anything that doesn't help my bottom line. The fact of the matter is, endearing yourself to fans and the team is the surest way to improve your brand and make more money--other than winning.

You mean before free agency, when players couldn’t choose to go to another team?

sideon

Reaction score
They should give this guy a new contract first. He loves being a cowboy and is actually grateful.
Players don't have to be grateful to an organization, you team first guys are so annoying when it comes to contract talks.

glimmerman

Reaction score
May not see him the rest of preseason. Heard he is having swelling in his repaired knee.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Players don't have to be grateful to an organization, you team first guys are so annoying when it comes to contract talks.
Oh hell, you are obviously a new fan! I've been with the Cowboys since '62, so I find your point of view shortsighted and really pathetic!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Team first is annoying? Unless you are getting a cut of someone's money, why the heck would you or anyone else care what a player makes? You should stick to fantasy football so you can root on your pet cats and live vicariously through them.

Its ALWAYS cowboys first.

Last edited: