Twitter: Jaylon can do the job

Dre11

Reaction score
Goes back to October 2020 in what was easily days and days invested in trying to find a handful of plays that Jaylon Smith did something out of his normal ordinary: play like a linebacker.

You really need to find better hobbies.....perhaps crocheting or origami.
Strum could've went to the whole 2018 season if he wants, the fact you missed his point is telling.

Dre11

Reaction score
Funny how Jaylon Smith's reaction here is like any Zone member reacting when someone dares questions Jaylon Smith, Dak, DLaw, or Zeke:

Again you missed his entire point...lol
Of course that's half the zone.
He didn't say he was great, or that he was good in 2020, what he pointed out, is that he's CAPABLE of making plays.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Consistency is the key.

I have to wonder if its age, drugs, or a combination of both that leads someone to think like this.

A task for those who like to do research - how many defensive snaps did Jaylon play this season? 300? 400? I have no idea. My point is out of all those snaps he made what, maybe 5 or 6 decent plays?

Dre11

Reaction score
I have to wonder if its age, drugs, or a combination of both that leads someone to think like this.

A task for those who like to do research - how many defensive snaps did Jaylon play this season? 300? 400? I have no idea. My point is out of all those snaps he made what, maybe 5 or 6 decent plays?

Lol..you really think he made only 5-6 plays out of 300? You have to be on drugs to think like that, I assume Strum didn't look at every defensive play on the season...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Doesn't matter the point. Jaylon needs to go by any means necessary. Stick a fork in the Jaylon project cause he's done. He's nothing but burnt toast at this point.

Lol...except he not gone, and you might as well hope, those plays Strum pointed out will show up more.

Sydla

Reaction score
Of course consistency is key.

The problem is for two years he's been inconsistent. Not sure why we should expect that to change.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
98% of the plays? Plenty of film to find good and bad plays. His fans will look at the good and his haters will look at the bad.
Since he's not going anywhere, ill hope that the new staff can get him right again. He has plenty of talent. Needs a good interior lineman to keep the OL off of him and LVE