Twitter: Jaylon can do the job

Dre11

Reaction score
Well, I'm capable of not missing the toilet when I take a leak in the middle of the night but yet reality dictates that I have a 50% accuracy rate.....

Lol.. surrree and that's an Apple's to apples comparison. The main difference is it doesn't take a team effort to take a piss even at midnight. It also doesn't take knowing the assignment as you would have to know Jaylon's assignment responsibilities any single play. So you have no clue what percentage he was right or wrong

Dre11

Reaction score
No surprise here that once again you are on the wrong side of a blind homer analysis. Jaylon sucks and he’s done.

Once again shows your ignorance, I like to see your analysis on Jaylon's assignments and responsibility on each play ....lol

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Lol.. surrree and that's an Apple's to apples comparison. The main difference is it doesn't take a team effort to take a piss even at midnight. It also doesn't take knowing the assignment as you would have to know Jaylon's assignment responsibilities any single play. So you have no clue what percentage he was right or wrong

My wife would disagree about it not taking a team effort to help......hell, she threatened to put a night light in the damn bowl if it meant improving my aim.

Dre11

Reaction score
Also from Bob Sturm....

Strum also in the athletic( can't be posted here) also had about 3 to 4 coaches (Who were smarter than him,His words) break down some film on Jaylon, in which some of the coaches talked about him being put in bad situations by his teammates on some of the plays. So as pointed out, he can make plays, we need to see more of them on a consistent bases, but its not like the guy can't play.

Dre11

Reaction score
lol.. i literally laughed when i read this.. i wonder how many plays smith has put his teammates in bad situations.

Unless you knew the scheme and what you were looking at, you wouldn't know , now would you?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Lol..you really think he made only 5-6 plays out of 300? You have to be on drugs to think like that, I assume Strum didn't look at every defensive play on the season...lol
Not calling you out SO MUCH Dre, but you really want to know what Jaylon did, what Jaylon does?
I will tell you.

Dre11

Reaction score
Not calling you out SO MUCH Dre, but you really want to know what Jaylon did, what Jaylon does?
I will tell you.

and I agree, he wasn't good last season, but I'm not just going to say the guy suck or he can't play, or that he needs to be cut. There's many extremists on this board. Are we cutting Leighton? Because I saw him have some of the same issues as Jaylon, and just a couple years ago they were touted as the next great LB duo in the league.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
and I agree, he wasn't good last season, but I'm not just going to say the guy suck or he can't play, or that he needs to be cut. There's many extremists on this board .
Im not asking you to agree, because you never answered the question that I asked you....
What did Jaylon do?... Im asking you that..
What did JS lead the entire league in?
Just ask me brother, Im here for you,,, this is just a discussion,, I want to educate and appreciate.

Dre11

Reaction score
no, i wouldn't. either would you. that's why i said "i wonder".

And that's why I posted Strum' s tweet and if you go to the athletic he has a whole piece he wrote up on him, with coaches input.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Consistency is the key.

78132122.jpg

Dre11

Reaction score
Im not asking you to agree, because you never answered the question that I asked you....
What did Jaylon do?... Im asking you that..
What did JS lead the entire league in?

What the heck do you mean what did he do he why did he have to lead the league in anything? Because he didn't lead the league in anything, mean he can't play? Gtfoh

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
What the heck do you mean what did he do he why did he have to lead the league in anything? Because he didn't lead the league in anything, mean he can't play? Gtfoh
First of all Im not attacking you by any means, I just appreciate the discussion.
So I appreciate the opportunity to answer.
What JS did was lead the league as a starting LB in assists.
Not solos.
Man had 65,, that should be all we need to look at.. but also reflects the fact that he does try really hard,, I love that too.

cern

Reaction score
i am not down on jaylon like so many others. poor coaching has contributed to some of his problems. and the lack of any other lb's to help out on plays is also telling. i'm far more concerned about how poorly lve has played. and lee as well. we need a complete overhaul of our lb'ing ranks except for jaylon. he's all we've got at the present time.

Dre11

Reaction score
First of all Im not attacking you by any means, I just appreciate the discussion.
So I appreciate the opportunity to answer.
What JS did was lead the league as a starting LB in assists.
Not solos.
Man had 65,, that should be all we need to look at.. but also reflects the fact that he does try really hard,, I love that too.

Just pointing out assists to me is just like looking at tackles, unless you know the context of the play it's hard to diagnose if that's a good or bad stat.

Dre11

Reaction score
i am not down on jaylon like so many others. poor coaching has contributed to some of his problems. and the lack of any other lb's to help out on plays is also telling. i'm far more concerned about how poorly lve has played. and lee as well. we need a complete overhaul of our lb'ing ranks except for jaylon. he's all we've got at the present time.

Around here folks find a player to be a punching bag and they loose all sense of reasoning

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well you have that almost right Cern,, but our complete LB starting ranks are highly injury prone that has been invested in at this point somewhat.
Decision
Just pointing out assists to me is just like looking at tackles, unless you know the context of the play it's hard to diagnose if that's a good or bad stat.
No sir Dre... assists are nothing comparable to solo tackles, I can not agree with you on that.
Devin White led the league with 97 solos with 15 TFLs and 45 assists
Roquan Smith 99 - 17 - 38
Zach Cunningham 99 - 6 - 53
Joe Schobert 80 -6 - 52
Blake Martinez 80 - 8 - 59
Jaylon is next up actually with 80 - 5 - 65
Which isnt really as bad as most make out,, its just bad when looking at production and leading the league in "assists" when comparing similar production vs similar contract vs cap.