Twitter: Jaylon can do the job

Dre11

Reaction score
And what hasnt worked out like I wanted genius? I've nailed every major argument for the last 10 years on here while you've looked like the dunce in the corner.

You want to try again? Everyone is laughing in your face on this thread. Congrats!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lol....lol....it took you all of 2 weeks to turn on McCarthy , you complained about Moore getting the OC job. How's Everson Griffin looking?....lol That was just in the last 3 years. You're a joke, and you carry that rep well
..lol

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol....lol....it took you all of 2 weeks to turn on McCarthy , you complained about Moore getting the OC job. That was just in the last 3 years. You're a joke, and you carry that rep well
..lol

LOL................is that all you got? In other words, Im not a blind homer like you are? :clap::muttley:

Garrett: I nailed, you lost
Zeke: I nailed, you lost
Heath: I nailed, you lost

Maybe you can tell us all how great Jaylon Smith is and we will continue to laugh in your face. Duh11.............you are the Jeff Heath of the board. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LittleD

Reaction score
I don't think he will either. I'm just saying, it might take a while to replace him because, believe it or not, we actually have even bigger problems than Jaylon.

Yes we do and it's going to take years and new management to fix it. Sorry!

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL................is that all you got? In other words, Im not a blind homer like you are? Ill take that as a compliment.

Garrett: I nailed, you lost
Zeke: I nailed, you lost
Heath: I nailed, you lost

Maybe you can tell us all how great Jaylon Smith is and we will continue to laugh in your face. Duh11 is the biggest joke on this board and this thread is proof positive of that.

Lol...Zeke still here and starting, you nailed nothing, Heath was better this year with the raiders than any safety we had...lol
You also said Griffin would be fine here..wrong

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol...Zeke still here and starting, you nailed nothing, Heath was better this year with the raiders than any safety we had...lol
You also said Griffin would be fine here..wrong

-Zeke couldnt even get over 1000 yards. Hes not an elite RB and the Oline and number of carries made him look better than what he was-I NAILED IT YOU LOST!!!
-Jeff Heath came off the bench for the Raiders most of the year he is backup material- I NAILED IT YOU LOST
-Garrett was a joke. I NAILED IT YOU LOST
-Dak.............ENOUGH SAID, I NAILED IT!!

Who is Griffin? You really are one pathetic football fan. You cant hold a candle to me and I have roasted you on EVERY major argument on this board in the last 10 years. Now go sit in a corner and put on your dunce cap. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

-Lamb........NAILED IT
-Diggs......NAILED IT
-Aldon Smith........NAILED IT
-Gregory...........NAILED IT
-Pollard............NAILED IT
-Gallup............NAILED IT
-Hill.............NAILED IT
-Taco............NAILED IT
-Chaz Green............NAILED IT
-Wilson............NAILED IT

Ect.....................ect.................ect................................NAILED IT!!!!!:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Dre11

Reaction score
-Zeke couldnt even get over 1000 yards. Hes not an elite RB and the Oline and number of carries made him look better than what he was-I NAILED IT YOU LOST!!!
-Jeff Heath came off the bench for the Raiders most of the year he is backup material- I NAILED IT YOU LOST

Who is Griffin? You really are one pathetic football fan. You cant hold a candle to me and I have roasted you on EVERY major argument on this board in the last 10 years. Now go sit in a corner and put on your dunce cap. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Lol...you didn't even see me post on this board for ten years...lol not only are you pathetic , you're a liar too...lol then you don't even know who Griffin is as you claim him and Smith would be fine ..lol

Dre11

Reaction score

-Lamb........NAILED IT
-Diggs......NAILED IT
-Aldon Smith........NAILED IT
-Gregory...........NAILED IT
-Pollard............NAILED IT
-Gallup............NAILED IT
-Hill.............NAILED IT
-Taco............NAILED IT
-Chaz Green............NAILED IT
-Wilson............NAILED IT

Ect.....................ect.................ect................................NAILED IT!!!!!:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Lol How's Griffin, Poe, McCoy ? And there's more gems from you if you want them...lol

CowboyRoyWell-Known Member
31,432 messages
20,558 likes received

Garbage analysis. Griffin is better than Quinn. Griffin and Aldon blow away quinn. Crawford back. Poe And McCoy Destroy the two losers from last year. It’s not even close.

ondaedg

Reaction score
It's plays like this at 1m50s mark that make me facepalm when watching Jaylon.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Consistency is the key.

He had 5 tackles for loss for the season (3 of which came against the mighty Giants, 1 that came against the strong 4-12 Falcons). He had 1.5 sacks, zero forced fumbles, 1 interceptionfor the entire season.

If that is getting the job done, I'm not sure the person who is not getting the job done has a job in the NFL. His salary cap repercussions make him an almost absolute certainty to play next season. Currently he's a liability, and if he has to stop and move laterally quickly to make a play forget it. Here's hoping his injury is completely healed by next season.

Proof

Reaction score
Even Cowboy's media is bad and I thought it was just the team

sturm is awesome. And what he said is not controversial at al. Simply that jaylon is capable and we’ve seen it. Relax

lockster

Reaction score
Lol..you really think he made only 5-6 plays out of 300? You have to be on drugs to think like that, I assume Strum didn't look at every defensive play on the season...lol
When they start giving out points for bad plays and celebrating at inappropriate times. He will be all world. Until then, he needs to hit pop Warner.

Dre11

Reaction score
sturm is awesome. And what he said is not controversial at al. Simply that jaylon is capable and we’ve seen it. Relax

This is what I don't get with these people, as soon as someone says something contrary to what the think, they go all ape shot. He merely said he's capable.

Dre11

Reaction score
When they start giving out points for bad plays and celebrating at inappropriate times. He will be all world. Until then, he needs to hit pop Warner.

Who the freak cares about his celebration

John813

Reaction score
No one doubts Jaylon can make plays here and there. The thing is can Quinn get him(and others) to trust their assignments, and put guys in positions to succeed.

On Sturms breakdown, they highlighted 7 plays where Jaylon messed up to put it shortly. Some coaches saw breakdowns by others that contributed to the overall failure of the play. Guys losing containment, going too aggressive or shooting the wrong gap.

It also applied to Jaylon and here's a snippet of their overall thoughts:
"He seems to overreact to things that are not his responsibility, and he under-reacts to things that are fundamental to his own success in the scheme."
"Playing linebacker is... It is about taking on blocks, shedding them and tackling the ballcarrier. It is about living for contact and blowing up an iso. Jaylon wears the green dot, and you are telling me he has a hard time reading keys in the running game?"

IMO I think the front office will want to see if Quinn can get Smith back to the 2018 level before being willing to cut him next year
I think it'll benefit him greatly if we could get a competent LB next to him for the entire year. Instead of a timid LB or a physically limited guy.
I also think he personally needs to refocus on football, as IMO he really went all out on outside interests after signing his deal. Correlation doesn't imply causation but I found it interesting that his play slipped as he started venturing out into outside deals/sponsors. Some guys do lose focus when trying maximize their money, and it doesn't help when the owner/GM coddle a select few.