Jaylon Hurts 130 yard passing

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
!30 yards passing and on his way to a Super Bowl. I hate the Eagles and their fans but I can't say one word to them. They've been to 2 SB's and we haven't sniffed a Championship game. Eagles front office made multiple moves before the season on offense and defense. Our front office did nothing but give away a top receiver for a bag of chips. Didn't even bother to try to replace him until they absolutely had to. 130 yards and on his way to a SB???? Dallas fans deserve better. 28 years? No Championship games? All Dallas needed to do was get ahead of the Niners and put it on Purdy. They didn't and the 49ers just played safe on offense. Eagles are the same way. Get up on them. Hurt's will start making mistakes. Dak tries to too hard because he's not playing like these guys. You don't need to get greedy as he always say. Just stay in your offense. But for Dak. Does he even have a system to stay patient in? 32 teams and Dallas is the only team out of them that want Kellen Moore. Moore must go for any hope of a Super Bowl run past the first round. But even if Moore doesn't go. Do you believe this front office will make a difference? We have no hope in these idiots. The Eagles never would have been where they are without a great front office. Something Dallas hasn't had in nearly 30 years. Look in the mirror Jones! You are the cancer that kills your team. Year in. Year out.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Hurts wasn’t sharp today, missed a wide open Brown for a td. Once the niners were unable to pass the offense became very conservative. A perfect example of the only stat that matters is the W.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
!30 yards passing and on his way to a Super Bowl. I hate the Eagles and their fans but I can't say one word to them. They been to 2 SB's and we haven't sniffed a Championship game. Eagles front office made multiple moves before the season on offense and defense. Our front office did nothing but give away a top receiver for a bag of chips. Didn't even bother to try to replace him until the absolutely had to. 130 yards and on his way to a SB???? Dallas fans deserve better. 28 years? No Championship game? All Dallas needed to do was get ahead of the Niners and put it on Purdy. They didn't and the 49ers just played safe on offense. Eagles are the same way. Get up on them Hurt's will start making mistakes. Dak tries to to hard because he versus playing like these guys. You don't need to get greedy as he always say. Just stay in your offense. But for Dak does he even have a system to stay patient in? 32 teams and Dallas is the only team of them that want Kellen Moore. Moore must go for any hope of a Super Bowl run past the first round. But even if Moore doesn't go. Do you believe this front office will make a difference? We have no help in these idiots. The Eagles never would of been where they are now without a great front office. Something Dallas hasn't had in nearly 30 years.
Yea, but the Dallas Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the country. Let that sink in. Better than all. Ultimate Championship.

kevm3

Reaction score
The Eagles are what a great FO looks like... Went from our punching bags last year to the superbowl.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Pet peeve of mine. Misuse of the slang term "sniffed."

We've sniffed several. Just didn't make it.