Twitter: Jaylon: "I have to pay homage to Randy White and Chuck Howley"

Zordon

Reaction score

RealAcademicEmu-size_restricted.gif

I don't know how you did it Jerry but somehow, someway you've assembled a locker room of really good people. The only thing missing in this recipe is quality coaching. Please do not let this go to waste.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don't know how you did it Jerry but somehow, someway you've assembled a locker room of really good people. The only thing missing in this recipe is quality coaching. Please do not let this go to waste.

He was wearing a Howley #54 in pre-game warm-ups for one of the past two games.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That’s one of the things I love about Jaylon Smith. He has respect for the men who blazed the trail he’s on. That’s rare for a young player to be so knowledgeable about the team’s history and its former leaders.

black label

Reaction score

Loved the pick and I love him even more now