Twitter: Jaylon Smith Institute

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
For those saying players getting larger 2nd contracts can partner with Jerry or Cowboys is simply not true. Remember the Cowboys are a multi-billion dollar Company/Team. They're not hopping in bed with some mom and pop business. You have be top shelve. There's a reason why Jaylon is only the second player ( I know ) other than Roger Staubach to partner with the team. Trust me others have tried or wanted to.......ask Drew Pearson.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Win or lose on the field, this guy will always be a winner off it and unlike sports where your body can't go no more he can take this beyond retirement. Great to have you on the team Jaylon and representing that star.

aria

Reaction score
He has about another 15 years to go but if he keeps it up he’ll be giving my favorite Cowboy of all time, Jason Witten, a run for his money. Good job Jaylon, you’re a stud on and off the field.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Jaylon's the kind of person that will be successful no matter what path he pursued. He just so happened to love football.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great to hear about the other side when seemingly all the headlines are about Antonio Brown.
In a sensationalized media driven world, negativity hogs practically all of the public spotlight while positive stories usually garner leftover scraps. It would be a pleasant surprise if the major non-cable networks are encouraged by Smith tweeting about catching him on NFL Network and NFL Gameday and do follow-up stories for a much larger public audience. This is a story worthy of mass dissemination before it gets lost back into the daily 'news' wash.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Anybody still holding on to the "we should have drafted Myles Jack" narrative?

shabazz

Reaction score
My favorite part of the Institute is that it gives assistance and a leg up to young entrepreneurs of all races, creeds and colors. Way to go Jaylon!!!!