Jaylon Smith looks Fast!

shabazz

Reaction score
Ssssshhhhh!!!! He’s never supposed to be NFL caliber. You’re ruining the Haters’ personal opinions.
Are you just hanging around every thread to sing "Nyah nyah nyah!" to everyone whoever disagreed with you?

Exactly right. When some people have legitimate concerns over a players injury’s or a qbs poor performance there’s this adolescent charge made that “ you must be a hater”. Sounds like something a 16 year old girl would say. Millennials are the future

keysersoze

Reaction score
Exactly right. When some people have legitimate concerns over a players injury’s or a qbs poor performance there’s this adolescent charge made that “ you must be a hater”. Sounds like something a 16 year old girl would say. Millennials are the future
First off. There’s no concern shown when so called fans berate the players by saying stupid **** like “ He’s a bust. He’ll never be a solid pro. He can’t throw a ball” etc.... These players are too early in their NFL careers for statements like that to be proven valid. While anointing other players who have yet to play a meaningful down of Pro Football. It’s hate, to put it lightly. An adolescent wouldn’t be able to recognize the hidden agendas. An adult would tho.

Flamma

Reaction score
Linebackers aren't great due to their physical talent. That plays a role. They are great due to what they have between their ears. If Jaylon gets his physical ability back, look out.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
He was moving great and they had him blitzing several times. The hype looks real. Love it !!
No...... No no.... NOOOOOOO

tenor.gif

There's absolutely no way this is true... I heard it right here several times that this was a wasted pick that would never amount to anything.

I refuse to believe anything different than the pooka shells the locals have been selling. They're always right you know... :rolleyes:

InTheZone

Reaction score
Who the hell has or has had a personal agenda against Jaylon Smith?

I’m sure almost every poster on here wants him to succeed.

It's the same with Dak, sadly some think it's all hate and go to extremes to call out these people in their heads.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Who the hell has or has had a personal agenda against Jaylon Smith?

I’m sure almost every poster on here wants him to succeed.
The key word in your post is “ALMOST”.... There’s members and so called fans who claimed he would never be more than “Just A Guy”.... And plenty more said he’d never heal and return. Those same people are the ones predicting his downfall.

keysersoze

Reaction score
It's the same with Dak, sadly some think it's all hate and go to extremes to call out these people in their heads.
Read the damn posts these haters make. It’s not in our heads. It’s been documented. Now that Dak and Jaylon seem to be improving with hard work and dedication, the Haters are hiding and retracting their statements. Are you one of them?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The key word in your post is “ALMOST”.... There’s members and so called fans who claimed he would never be more than “Just A Guy”.... And plenty more said he’d never heal and return. Those same people are the ones predicting his downfall.
It's always funny how those "negative experts" slowly disappear into the hedges as if they were never an entity. We know better.
tenor.gif

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Read the damn posts these haters make. It’s not in our heads. It’s been documented. Now that Dak and Jaylon seem to be improving with hard work and dedication, the Haters are hiding and retracting their statements. Are you one of them?
Pure comedy. You'll always be able to spot the hiding haters because their forward moving dribble will morph from a hardcore "he will never amount to anyrhing" to a more softly communicated " lets wait & see.. hopefully I'm wrong".
:thumbup::laugh:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
If anyone finds one of those "it was a wasted pick.. he will never amount to anything.." experts please let me know.

#WitnessProtectionProgram

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We get to do this with Dez Bryant soon, too. Once he is signed by another team, his performance (good or bad) will get the gloating kicked into high gear. Got my popcorn ready. :popcorn: