Twitter: Jaylon Smith Tweet

Proof

Reaction score
Do you think he has any business campaigning for the Pro Bowl?

On merit, no. But can’t fault him for wanting to be there. It’s a harmless tweet. Let’s point the vitriol where it belongs. His outfit Sunday

CPanther95

Reaction score
Did he photoshop someone else's legs onto his body? I don't think I've ever seen them do that on the field.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have never stood up and cheered during a draft but for one time, when the Cowboys selected him. Had nothing to do with the player, it was the kid I was all about. I saw the tears from his family and the reaction from the Jones family and I thought to myself 'yep, this is what it's all about. I needed this'.

Now, he's all about himself and celebrating plays when they're losing, his business venture and now this, I don't think I've seen a player doing that before. I hope it's a mistake because it really is bush league.

Man, there are so many things to not like about this team it makes it easy to just write them off for this season.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hate to say this but maybe his critics are right about him getting paid. Always remember wise words of Henry Ford;

Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that's all.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I have never stood up and cheered during a draft but for one time, when the Cowboys selected him. Had nothing to do with the player, it was the kid I was all about. I saw the tears from his family and the reaction form the Jones family and I thought to myself 'yep, this is what it's all about. I needed this'.

Now, he's all about himself and celebrating plays when they're losing, his business venture and now this, I don't think I've seen a player doing that before. I hope it's a mistake because it really is bush league.
I didn't really like the pick but I was rooting for him and last year I was honestly happy for him. Now not so much.

lkelly

Reaction score
Do you think he has any business campaigning for the Pro Bowl?
He may have engaged in a deal with some Russian business to create a fake social media campaign designed to get him into the Pro Bowl.

It's the thing to do these days.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Make us Jaylon, play well enough against Rams and win the game .

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He may have engaged in a deal with some Russian business to create a fake social media campaign designed to get him into the Pro Bowl.

It's the thing to do these days.

giphy.gif

superonyx

Reaction score

Jaylon has 120 tackles.
If we want to post the negative stats we should post the positive also.
If he had 110 tackles and 0 missed tackles what would be the narrative? He isnt getting enough tackles?

Our LB problems could be related to the defensive scheme where we have weak DT's and are constantly stunting our down linemen.

When the scheme isnt working everyone caught in it will look bad with it. This goes for both sides of the ball.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Jaylon has 120 tackles.
If we want to post the negative stats we should post the positive also.
If he had 110 tackles and 0 missed tackles what would be the narrative? He isnt getting enough tackles?

Our LB problems could be related to the defensive scheme where we have weak DT's and are constantly stunting our down linemen.

When the scheme isnt working everyone caught in it will look bad with it. This goes for both sides of the ball.
imagine evaluating LB play by amount of tackles :laugh: