Twitter: Jaylon Smith Tweet

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
What's worse for our universe Twitter or Jerry Jones? Both produce nothing but yuk.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
cant find many officially missed tackle stats but found this and we do NOT lead the nfl, hard to go through all of it but go down to bottom graph far right Mtckl

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2019/opp.htm

has AZ-116
lions 106
chargers 102
bucs103
Cowboys 104
Jags 101

but there are MANY at 97 area and goes down from there..

not great to be near the top but theres not big gap from say 2-16 we are talking 6-7 tackles...so it looks like lots of teams share this issue, sure would be nice to be in lower 16 but this stat is overblown and really not official..
Check out locimusStats.com. They got Jaylon missing like 200 tackles this season. Very reputable company

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Obese Walmart Cowboy fans in here angrily typing with Cheetos dust from their sunken smelly couch giving this guy crap about posting a pro bowl vote on Twitter

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The LB play, particularly from Jaylon and LVE, has been the most disappointing thing all season.

Clearly the DL has been an issue as well...

Reactions: CWR

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m surprised Jerry’s Twitter feed isn’t trying to recruit votes for Jason Garrett to coach the pro-bowl.

CWR

Reaction score
The LB play, particularly from Jaylon and LVE, has been the most disappointing thing all season.

Clearly the DL has been an issue as well...

If ONLY our LBS played as well as we expected them to this season things would be so much different

They have us a ton of reason for optimism last year and then this year happened.

Im a damn fool, because I expected us to have the best Linebacking group in the league.

We can only hope a scheme change and better coaching turns them back around.

The Natural

Reaction score
I dont even blame Jaylon. This is the culture that jerruh has enabled by keeping an underqualified corporate hack as Head coach for a decade. Nobody that gets drafted here knows what success is supposed to look like.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
JS's attitude has changed for the worse after getting paid. He is turning sort of arrogant and now delusional. He was a great comeback story and inspiration and that is fizzling out fast.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If ONLY our LBS played as well as we expected them to this season things would be so much different

They have us a ton of reason for optimism last year and then this year happened.

Im a damn fool, because I expected us to have the best Linebacking group in the league.

We can only hope a scheme change and better coaching turns them back around.

Yeah it makes you wonder what we can realistically expect going forward. Those two have epitomized our season defensively with the missed tackles, bad angles and general inability to make impactful plays. The New Orleans masterpiece last season feels like a decade ago.

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah it makes you wonder what we can realistically expect going forward. Those two have epitomized our season defensively with the missed tackles, bad angles and general inability to make impactful plays. The New Orleans masterpiece last season feels like a decade ago.

I feel like Ive seen enough good last year to believe they can still be great players. It has to start up front with DTs that keep them clean and we need coaches who will actually coach to their strengths. Every since the Colts game last year we have looked exposed. The Rams followed suit and most of our losses have felt similar to that damn Rams game.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I feel like Ive seen enough good last year to believe they can still be great players. It has to start up front with DTs that keep them clean and we need coaches who will actually coach to their strengths. Every since the Colts game last year we have looked exposed. The Rams followed suit and most of our losses have felt similar to that damn Rams game.

It's crazy how the D hasnt been the same since the Colts game. Throw stats out the window.