Twitter: Jaylon Smith Tweet

fansince68

Reaction score
He is a pretty good guy. He's just caught up in the social media crap that a lot of young players fall in. Everybody must have a "brand" nowadays. Looks who's promoting him. The master of the clown circus. Jerry.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
For the record, Tass, in your sig I think the girl on the left looks better than the girl on the right. ;) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Are they both a girl? And I am not trying to be snarky. The girl on the right has no female chest!

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
For the record, Tass, in your sig I think the girl on the left looks better than the girl on the right. ;) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Well, being an out-of-shape, overweight, inactive person is undeniably worse for people when it comes to their health and medical problems.

So the chubby version may appeal to you visually, the leaner stronger version is better for you in the long run.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Are they both a girl? And I am not trying to be snarky. The girl on the right has no female chest!

They are both the same woman. If a woman is small up top to begin with, when she loses a lot of body fat her breasts will get small because breasts are mostly fat.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Well, being an out-of-shape, overweight, inactive person is undeniably worse for people when it comes to their health and medical problems.

So the chubby version may appeal to you visually, the leaner stronger version is better for you in the long run.

Well, not better for ME in the long run. But bette

If you have to ask.... :confused:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I really like Jaylon Smith.. He’s a great person and can be a great player at times too but my gosh what is he thinking lately?

Does the guy have any self awareness what so ever?

We’re 6-7 and he’s the guy dancing and acting like an idiot during games and now he’s asking for help with Pro Bowl votes?

How about go win and play good and all those things will take care of themselves.

I just gotta remind myself that he’s still a young dude but man has he been disappointing lately.