Jeff Heath has as many interceptions as the entire Cowboys Defense

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I wasn't mad that they didn't resign Heath. I was mad that we didn't upgrade the position.

Only guy in our secondary for years that knew where the ball was and made plenty of big plays throughout his career. I'll never forget that hit on Carr on the goal line in 2017.

J12B

Reaction score
No......I actually like Jeff Heath i thought he played hard and gave it his best

But.....Jeff Heath makes one clutch play every 4 weeks and the rest of the time has issues with coverage

That's a whole lot better than what we have.

And he wasn't that much of a liability on coverage.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guess what...so does every other player with one pick. :laugh:

I liked Heath, not as a starter. But to come in and make a few plays here and there. however he sure is better than what we have out there now.

some of you do not know talent as much as you think you know.:lmao2:

Beaker42

Reaction score
He intercepted Mahomes yesterday and it was a huge interception that really helped the Raiders win the game.

Would love to have Heath back on this team.

Never got all the hate for him.

This defense needs him.
Ummm no. I see him allowing Goff to run for that first down on the QB sneak and don’t miss him a bit.

Cydios

Reaction score
A lot of the players aren't as bad as people deem them to be. It's putting them in the position to find success. That's coaching. Using their strengths. I bet if you'd get a good Defensive coach, we'll learn that our players is fine. Bill Belecik can do it with backups.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
To all of the Heath detractors...

I told y'all so!

Big mistake letting Jeff Heath go, and our D-secondary has been paying the price for it. :mad:

Jerry, you need to hire me as a team consultant! :D

Sydla

Reaction score
He intercepted Mahomes yesterday and it was a huge interception that really helped the Raiders win the game.

Would love to have Heath back on this team.

Never got all the hate for him.

This defense needs him.

LOL.

Geezus.