Jenkins Play is minor compared with...

garyv

Reaction score
Jenkins Play is minor compared with what is really going on. I agree that Jenkins should have thrown himself into Ward and at least attempted to make a tackle. However I have stated this again and again in truthfullness I don't give a rats *** about that one stinking play. I'm wanting major Coaching changes and I do know they will happen but not until after the final game. Within the 1st week after the final game is played I see Wade, Read and Stewart gone and very highly possible that Houck is gone too. We need a ton of changes made and need to bring in a good Defensive Coordinator and revert back to the 4-3 Defense to better utilize our current personel. I really do not want Jason Garrett moving to HC because I feel the way this Offense has regressed and the lack of adjustments hes shown that he is not ready to be a HC and I'll go even further and say that hes not even lived up to his OC duties since the Green Bay game last season. In my opinion he, Wade, Stewart and Read have been huge disappointments. It would not hurt my feelings if Jerry cans everyone of them including Garrett. Since all of this has slapped Jerry in the face along with each of us fans I can only hope he will backoff just a little next season, bring in someone with a little more firey personality and change the way this team thinks and plays. In saying this there is only one way to change a teams thinking and the way they play and that is to blowup the Coaching Staff.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Join the peasants' movement.
Wade is surely the worst coach in the NFL right now and before it is all said and done, the worst coachin Cowboys history. Yes. His idiots, Stew and Read need to go too.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I still cannot believe he did not attempt.....attempt to make a tackle

Mr.davon24

PGH Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Draegerman;2399928 said:
[youtube]X1Lpa9v1L2k[/youtube]

:puke:

:eekmouse: HE did not want no part of the smaller of the Gnats backs. He could've at least went for his legs. :eek:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Has Jenkins been interviewed about this at all? Has he made any statements whatsoever?

I can't believe that any football player would literally let something like that happen unless he hesitated because he thought a different player had the ball, or because he thought that player was going to try and block him.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Honestly in looking at that, it looks like he got juked out of his pants and was back on his heels on that one.