Twitter: Jerruh is emerging as the driving force behind getting the CBA done

aria

Reaction score
It pretty much already is (which I think it should be) but these knuckleheads not being able to stay off the weed for the short time period they’re allowed to be tested is ridiculous.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, the players have got to be happy, they got the most players' owner and agents' owner to spearhead it. However, he's not been able to get his own way with the other owners so I don't think this helps the players a s much as it would look.

Rayman70

Reaction score
how will Goodell respond if THIS is true? We know how he feels about Jerrah. ..This story may be bad news for Zeke.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It pretty much already is (which I think it should be) but these knuckleheads not being able to stay off the weed for the short time period they’re allowed to be tested is ridiculous.

Yep..

It's ridiculous that these guys somehow still fail the test but hopefully there is no test for that specific substance.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What makes you think there's still bad blood between Booger and Goodell?
lets turn that around...what makes you think there's NOT? I NEED TO SEE PROOF before I am on board the ole Jerrah CBA train. This could backfire on all parties. I think we will soon find out depending on what we find out with Zeke.

cern

Reaction score
lets turn that around...what makes you think there's NOT? I NEED TO SEE PROOF before I am on board the ole Jerrah CBA train. This could backfire on all parties. I think we will soon find out depending on what we find out with Zeke.
when the nfl draft was held in dallas a couple of years ago, jerry had Staubach, aikman and witten accompany goodell as he walked out on the stage. this was done to keep the booing to a minimum. I think the gracious gesture by jerry went a long ways to smooth over previous hard feelings. I thought it was a smart move by the wily old fox.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think either holds a grudge with what's at stake and I assume Booger spearheading that is with Goodell's blessing. Goodell is involved with the CBA just as he is with the broadcast rights. He is responsible for setting up owners' committees to address each issue for the league.

The CBA and any disciplinary action are independent of each other. And Goodell isn't the one that flags these cases for investigation, that's Troy Vincent's job. When it gets to a certain point, it is either kicked out or into Goodell's court.