Jerry and Gene Jones give $7.5 million to help improve cancer care in North Texas

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Good. This is what the rich should be doing. I shake my head in shame when I see headlines like Kylie Jenner buys her mom a 2 million dollar car. Like she needed it. Send that 2 million to a homeless shelter, or an animal shelter! To a food bank! To disease research! Not some goofy car to a lady who has 35 of them already...
Big Kudos to the Big Mummy. Thank you.

She did need it, her nation wide arse overrode the front seat so the new hind seats can be removed to make room for the ever expansive arse:laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well it rather HUUUUUUUUGE! She suffers from elephantiasis of the butt. Very rare, easily diagnosed ;)
I can't say I ever really looked at Kris Jenner's booty with any attention, but I will definitely take your word for it.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I can't say I ever really looked at Kris Jenner's booty with any attention, but I will definitely take your word for it.

Well the gals get it from somewhere and it ain't Catie Bruce. I don't think. I suppose he could have had lipo or stopped eating Wheaties. Hero to all, friend to many and a damned poor driver ;)

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
We... Cowboy Nation gave Jerry and family over $600 million last year.

This was a small give back.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
And to think, I seen a few posters on this site that wished for Jerry's death so we could get a real GM!

DHCBF66

Reaction score
We... Cowboy Nation gave Jerry and family over $600 million last year.

This was a small give back.
How much of that went to the players, coaches, stadium maintenance, employee's that work at the stadium and so on?

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score

Cancer sucks!!!!
Any way to help fight this horrible crap is just awesome.

However, let's play devil's advocate here and say that the amount he donated to cancer care isn't up to par with what he spent on his Hall Of Fame party. And that's fine because he can do whatever he wants with his money. Have Justin Timberlake sing, buy a yacht, etc.

Just saying I remember Crazy Ray. I remember CR giving free publicity to the Cowboys. Best ambassador the Cowboys ever had! I also remember Jerruh doing very little to help him when he was about to die.

Jerruh is not a good guy, unless you're a young pretty stripper. This is probably just another tax write-off for him. Props to Gene tho! She probably did her very best to get that miser to part with as much money as she could.:thumbup:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jerry is a terrible GM

But a good hearted man who gives

Don't kid yourself....All this is ...is a tax ride off...and a PR stunt. Jerry trying to save face in his last dieing years. Disgraceful. :facepalm:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good grief.

It does not matter who contributed the money. Or what their motivations were. Or how people feel about the contributor.

What matters is that $7,500,000.00 has been handed over to improving cancer care. That is it.

Some people should ask themselves when did they personally contribute $7.50 of their own money to a worthy benevolent cause?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Good. This is what the rich should be doing. I shake my head in shame when I see headlines like Kylie Jenner buys her mom a 2 million dollar car. Like she needed it. Send that 2 million to a homeless shelter, or an animal shelter! To a food bank! To disease research! Not some goofy car to a lady who has 35 of them already...
Big Kudos to the Big Mummy. Thank you.

you should have a rule in life, don't tell others how to spend their money

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
No matter the reason for it, it's not disgraceful to give to those that are in need and that includes disease research.

It's grandstanding...@ it's worst. If you want to give...that's great. Do it privately. Instead...Jerry pulls a look @ me move. Attention whoring using suffering people to get attention. How much lower can this man stoop?:rolleyes: