Jerry: Beckham plane incident not an issue in team interest

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OBJ is the perfect representation of a Jerry GM move. More sizzle than steak. If this had been 3-4 years ago when Beckham was younger, it might be different.

Jerry has never- ever- understood anything about roster building outside of jersey sales potential and if it might mean having an interview segment with Stephen A. Will McClay has way more to do with the quality of this roster than anyone named Jones.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Beckham is coming off a 2nd ACL tear on the same knee. The odds of him being any real factor in the last month of this season or the playoffs are remote. The only sense it would make to sign him now would be for the future when he may get back to what he used to be.

But leave it to this idiot to see Beckham as a now move.
Exactly right.

I also don’t want him here for 20m per moving ahead only to be told there’s no money for DT again and we wait until like the 4th round to address it.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Jerry must see OBJ and the next Haley or Sanders that is going to put the team over the top.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Exactly right.

I also don’t want him here for 20m per moving ahead only to be told there’s no money for DT again and we wait until like the 4th round to address it.
Man y'all need to let it go. Jerry will NEVER pay for a DT. When Dak was on a rookie contract they still didnt do it. Cap space isnt the reason they dont pay a lot for safety or DT. Its because they dont value the position.

Qcard

Reaction score
Fun fact: I call BS as Dak was 2-3 when he got injured in 2020.

Oh, and fun fact: Dak doesn't have a winning playoff record.
Go play Facts with another NON transparent member

Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.