Jerry: Beckham plane incident not an issue in team interest

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dude may not even see the field in 2022 . I don't get it. Like the talent, hate the fact he might not even help us now.I rather see what Washington can give us then revisit this next year with OBJ.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With some of the bad apples Jerry has added to the team he’s not going to let some small plane incident stop him. OBJ could have hijacked the plane and Jerry would still be interested. Lol

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I am having a hard time trying to decide who is more crazy, Jerry or this fanbase?

EST_1986

Reaction score
Yeah, Barry Switzer bringing a gun into the airport was not illegal either. Just because an individual doesn't go to jail doesn't mean his actions weren't criminal in nature. Cops can let perps walk at their discretion.
You mean when Switzer was arrested and plead guilty to bringing the gun into the airport is not somehow illegal?

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I'm sure Jerry has drunkenly nodded off on plenty of airplanes in his life. Probably sees it as a badge of honor.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Yeah, Barry Switzer bringing a gun into the airport was not illegal either. Just because an individual doesn't go to jail doesn't mean his actions weren't criminal in nature. Cops can let perps walk at their discretion.
Still looking for that one time you made up Barry Switzer taking a loaded gun into an airport and the cops did nothing?

DenCWBY

Reaction score
OBJ is the perfect representation of a Jerry GM move. More sizzle than steak. If this had been 3-4 years ago when Beckham was younger, it might be different.

Jerry has never- ever- understood anything about roster building outside of jersey sales potential and if it might mean having an interview segment with Stephen A. Will McClay has way more to do with the quality of this roster than anyone named Jones.
This. It's so easy to see the warts on this pig. Others choose only to see the various shades of lipstick.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Still looking for that one time you made up Barry Switzer taking a loaded gun into an airport and the cops did nothing?
He was taken to a small facility in the airport fingerprinted paid $30 and allowed to take a later flight.

Guess it's a matter of perspective.