Jerry: Beckham plane incident not an issue in team interest

DandyDon52

Reaction score
jerry could be just using the obj stuff to get attention, or maybe he wants him for his name, jerry loves
players with big names. He dont care if they can play or not, and if obj will come here for cheapo stephens
offer, then he will be a cowboy.

About the incident, bad or good lol jerry doesnt care about stuff like that. If he wants a player, he doesnt care about any off field issues.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
fun fact dallas cowboy playoff record 35-29 all time! since 96
The Dallas Cowboys are 4-11 in the playoffs between November 2, 1997 and November 2, 2022. Romo is 2-4 and dak is 1-3. sprinkle in a couple aikman losses and a quincy carter loss TEAM GAME

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/cowboys-playoff-record-since-1996
But I get it much easier to crap on the QB i did that until 14
ok Romo won half of the total playoff wins !!!!!!!!!!
Dak only 25% lol
but who won the 4th one???
ok aikman won one in 96 , is that the 4th one?
cut that off, and cowboys have only 3 playoff wins since 97

Flamma

Reaction score
Dak only 25% lol

It says between November 2nd 1997 until now. That shouldn't include Aikman in '96. I only see 3 wins.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Odell controls the time-table. He'll wait for the best offer. It's insufferable, I know.
Seems we’re still on schedule for next Monday interview with him. So more time for all this hoopla!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It says between November 2nd 1997 until now. That shouldn't include Aikman in '96. I only see 3 wins.
yeah I went to the link and only saw 3 myself. Aikman had 1 in 96.

that is really pitiful though lol 3 playoff wins in 27 years wow.
and they were all wildcard round wins , even aikman in 96, so absoulutely no div round wins since before
96 !
27 years without one div round win!!
lets all clap for the jones boys !! :clap:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Seems we’re still on schedule for next Monday interview with him. So more time for all this hoopla!
yeah jerry loves it , as more people want to talk to him.

obj is just a name right now, I think he was healthy when rams signed him last year,
and they have better coaches there , and he was just back to playing good when he hurt his knee.

right now it seems a little late for any team to sign him and get a good player out of the deal.
maybe next year he could be something, but right now he wont even be ready to play till playoffs are almost here.

and then kellen would have him running those curl routes etc lol.

EST_1986

Reaction score
He was taken to a small facility in the airport fingerprinted paid $30 and allowed to take a later flight.

Guess it's a matter of perspective.
Matter of you twisting facts comparing bringing a loaded gun in an airport to a guy falling asleep on a plane

and you're still lying, Switzer was arrested, plead guilty, was fined $3500 and get a year adjudicated spent a year on probabtion after a plea agreement with prosecutors

so I guess if you're prospective is lying to try and criminalize OBJ for falling asleep on a plane, you're right but if you live in the real world well...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- it's like Jerry's giving OBJ a free pass to act up. Nothing like an enabler!
Wondering if he'll be sorry if OBJ arrives in town and makes the most of it. :muttley:

Flamma

Reaction score
yeah I went to the link and only saw 3 myself. Aikman had 1 in 96.

that is really pitiful though lol 3 playoff wins in 27 years wow.
and they were all wildcard round wins , even aikman in 96, so absoulutely no div round wins since before
96 !
27 years without one div round win!!
lets all clap for the jones boys !! :clap:

In my lifetime the Cowboys just don't win playoff games unless they are favored. Or expected to win. The only time they deviated from that was in 1975 beating the Vikings, and in 1992 beating the 49ers. Since then we've won the playoff games we were supposed to win. Also lost playoff games we were supposed to win. What we haven't done is win a playoff game where Dallas was the underdog. It's not easy to go on the road and win for anyone.

shabazz

Reaction score
Matter of you twisting facts comparing bringing a loaded gun in an airport to a guy falling asleep on a plane

and you're still lying, Switzer was arrested, plead guilty, was fined $3500 and get a year adjudicated spent a year on probabtion after a plea agreement with prosecutors

so I guess if you're prospective is lying to try and criminalize OBJ for falling asleep on a plane, you're right but if you live in the real world well...

I would have fined him more if it WASN'T loaded.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak only 25% lol
You miss the point

starfan1

Reaction score
Funny how you go way back before Dak when the poster I was replying to specifically heralded Dak.....but you play along.

you miss the point it’s a team game and I pointed that out to the poster you replied to.

I just think it’s funny how any thing Dak positive just draws you in like an addict for crack .

links18

Reaction score
"Odell was not detained or cited, according to police" also "The aircraft was deplaned, at which time Mr.Beckham was asked by the officers to exit the plane, and did so without incident"

So the crime is.... nothing but you can cite more laws if it makes you feel better, none apply to this situation tho

I mean you can make a criminal case out of a kid's birthday party if you want. Looks like there was some judicious exercise of "officer discretion" in this case, as there should have been.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Beckham is coming off a 2nd ACL tear on the same knee. The odds of him being any real factor in the last month of this season or the playoffs are remote. The only sense it would make to sign him now would be for the future when he may get back to what he used to be.

But leave it to this idiot to see Beckham as a now move.

And you base that on what? What about a tendon reconstruction the second time round is a problem?

The chances of him coming back at a decent level are higher than you answering this question.

starfan1

Reaction score
so enlighten me !
It’s a team game Romos lack of playoff success. Daks lack of success are not a result of them alone

All the chest bumping about either’s success or failures without including the rest of the squad is just that chest bumping

they are literally the same qb failed by same gm

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, it should be no issue, even when they're in a team meeting and he's setting in his chair with his hoodie on sleeping. "damn coaches with an attitude" why don't they let him sleep, he was stressed.

smh