Jerry, bring in Jim Harbaugh and we go to the 2019 Super Bowl

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
If I could a coach that wore Guess jeans or Girbaud’s, I’d be all for it.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
it’s almost christmas. i want Harbaugh, Mcdaniels or Arians.

#BackToReality

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Harbaugh would have his choice of destination in college AND the NFL if he wanted to leave Michigan. And they would all pay him insane amounts of money. He's not going to waste his career working under Jerry. Especially now at a time where Jerry is about to take on the league...good luck convincing any established coach to come here.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
after seeing the mess the guy from Rutgers made, going to Tampa, do you think most of those guys want to leave those cushy jobs, and than leave them to come to this mess? seriously? come on, get some reality even if you have to borrow some. The college jobs are sweet jobs. I doubt many want to jump up to the pros anymore. DO you think a guy like Jim H is chomping at the bit to come to Dallas? This is like the insane posters who think D Ware would like ntohing more but to come to Dallas. He left to go get a sb ring, he didnt leave beacuse because he didnt like the parking at the stadium.

Dallas is not the jewel it once was, get over it.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I would have thought Harbaugh was untouchable, but I think he's frustrated in Ann Arbor and would consider a jump back to the NFL.

He's also one of maybe ten human beings on Earth that has the necessary clout to make Jerry give him the contractually obligated authority that Jimmy and Parcells had.

His offensive style would mesh well with Zeke and this O-Line. His toughness would be a welcomed change for the defense. That, and he would probably bring Don Brown, Vic Fangio, or Michael Zoridch with him (which means a 3-4 defense).

My dream scenario would be Jon Gruden, with either Gus Bradley (LA Chargers) or Brent Venables (Clemson) as DC.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
after seeing the mess the guy from Rutgers made, going to Tampa, do you think most of those guys want to leave those cushy jobs, and than leave them to come to this mess? seriously? come on, get some reality even if you have to borrow some. The college jobs are sweet jobs. I doubt many want to jump up to the pros anymore. DO you think a guy like Jim H is chomping at the bit to come to Dallas? This is like the insane posters who think D Ware would like ntohing more but to come to Dallas. He left to go get a sb ring, he didnt leave beacuse because he didnt like the parking at the stadium.

Dallas is not the jewel it once was, get over it.

D. Ware got paid like he was still in his prime and he couldn't stay on the field for us. It had nothing to do with chasing a ring.

If Jerry wanted any coach he could get them. The problem is he wants someone that won't get in his way.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I agree with the need for a new HC. I am against Jim Harbaugh. I just don't like watching him rant and rave on the sidelines. He is embarrasing. JMO.