Jerry: here's how you fix the mess!

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
Fire Bruce Read.

The Cards game was a pure Special Teams loss.

As bad as Romo was protected and as poor as the defense was in crucial times, this game began and ended with poor special teams play.

Folk missed what would've been a crucial field goal, and the game-tying attempt was blocked, only to be given another chance by a brain-dead coaching move.

Trade for Roy Williams, or not, Jerry. Bruce Read must be replaced along with whomever you choose as a sacrificial player on ST. (Keep Choice no matter what)

13 points given up on special teams today. Unacceptable. Fix it.

dre1614

Reaction score
Folk half assed that blocked kick. He knew they called time out...

Watch it again

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Even though Read is awful, you just can't fire position coaches halfway through the season. As much as I would like to though :(

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Number one is Bruce reid has to be fired before daybreak.
2.there has to be some changes in this OL. either Kosier comes back, or we have have to start Holland.Corey proctor sucks.and our coaches have to get in the face of this entire OL.
3.the defense is hopeless. may as well junk this scheme and try something else.
Cut Bobby carpenter tonight. it was his man that came free to block that punt.
4. trade for a WR to go on the other side of owens at once now! not next year but now!
start fining guys who keep making the same mistakes over and over.and start holding the coaches to acount.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
dre1614;2332137 said:

Watch it again

Yup, I really don't know how anyone can miss that. The ball didnt even get 3 feet off the ground.

Aven8

Reaction score
I agree....send the message and fire Reid, and cut Carpenter. (that also opens the roseter spot for Roy!!!)

Campo looked like he was coaching the ST's today anyway....Reid won't be missed!

Boysboy

Reaction score
dre1614;2332137 said:

Watch it again

I was listening to the radio, and they said Folk looked a bit hobbled. Dunno if he missed that easy one b/c of that, but nonetheless-he's been a great kicker for us.

If it weren't for a bunch of bad ref calls going on our AND the lucky bounce to boot, we would have been blown out.