Reaction score
Lol dak you could build a future around
Romo will play till he’s 40
And Garrett’s the real deal. A true asset?! lol

This guy really is a moron!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
tumblr_mu9v432dEP1rcunhho1_500.gif

He's bloody delusional! Can someone please wake me from this nightmare?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't usually play the "told ya so" card but there it is.

I hope this puts this fallacy of Booger wants to win to rest. Oh, he may want to win, just doesn't need to win. What he needs is the situation as comfortable as he can have it, And ya know while I don't like that, I do understand that. Why should he upset his little world?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Who's to say he's thinking coaching......maybe he's thinking pass coaching to advancing Jason to the front office, as assistant GM. :grin:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First off I am not considering last year a winning season because our starters squeaked out a 6-0 game against the Eagles administrative staff, so we are looking at 2 winning seasons in 7 years. With as much or more talent than most playoff teams over that stretch. He is not even close to the "Real Deal"!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I like this about Jerry. He knows nothing good can come from admitting the reality mid-season so he gives the vote of confidence.

It's all marketing and gamesmanship. Which is what he does best.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Meh, not concerned.......yet. Jerry has always supported his staff and players publicly. It is not in his nature to spout ultimatums.

Now, if we finish below .500 looking terrible and he brings back both Dak and Garrett with the same offensive system, that will be the final test of my patience!
I’m done at that point. No further testing needed. There’s no reason for a fan to be as invested as we tend to be when the owner is using this franchise to try and boost his ego.

It’s actually ironic that in the ultimate team sport filled with players who are asked to be selfless for the betterment of their team, that he is unwilling to sacrifice anything. He would rather keep being a loser doing it his way than win doing things the right way. That’s all that needs to be said to sum up Jerry the GM.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Jerry seems to think he and Jason are a pair that can beat a full house.

Tine to bring in the paper bags like the old Saints fans did.

Big_D

Reaction score
I like this about Jerry. He knows nothing good can come from admitting the reality mid-season so he gives the vote of confidence.

It's all marketing and gamesmanship. Which is what he does best.

Really works out well every year. No good has come from coddling. Sometimes you have to light a fire and put people on notice. Jerry’s way hasn’t worked yet?!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well, if he admitted that Garrett isn't the real deal at head coach for the Cowboys and that it is time to let Garrett go to see if a different head coach can take this franchise to the next level, that it would mean him admitting how his faith in Garrett was wrong all along. And Jerry "Prideful,stubborn" Jones can't have that now can he.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
deal1
dēl/
verb
verb: deal; 3rd person present: deals; past tense: dealt; past participle: dealt; gerund or present participle: dealing

take measures concerning (someone or something), especially with the intention of putting something right.
"the government had been unable to deal with the economic crisis"
synonyms: cope with, handle, manage, treat, take care of, take charge of, take in hand, sort out, tackle, take on; More

• cope with (a difficult person or situation).
    "you'll have to find a way of dealing with those feelings
    "
^This is the context that Jerry meant by "DEAL"

garrettfyeah_medium.gif

Tussinman

Reaction score
Real deal ? If he was fired this last offseason he would currently be at best a positions coach (zero offers for another teams head coach and maybe at best an interview or two for offensive coordinator).

How is a man who would literally at best be a positions coach on majority of teams the real deal ?