Twitter: Jerry Jones: “We got spoiled around here when we had an outstanding kicker."

Brax

Reaction score
Cowboys fan spoiled? :laugh:

Jerry, maybe we were spoiled over 2 decades ago. But you ruined this franchise with your ego.
Spoiled watching SB type teams year in year out , Conference championship finals, great coaching , smart GM, last 23 years under GM Jerry NOT any spoiling going on,last 9 under JG hard to stomach, Jerry has lost it when he is worried about a kicker spoiling it for fans.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Spoiled watching SB type teams year in year out , Conference championship finals, great coaching , smart GM, last 23 years under GM Jerry NOT any spoiling going on,last 9 under JG hard to stomach, Jerry has lost it when he is worried about a kicker spoiling it for fans.

I agree. Jerry is trying to deflect attention to a frickin kicker. :facepalm:

Blake

Reaction score
lol @ Jerry Jones reading anything on CowboysZone. Jones’ narcissism compels him to randomly but also routinely call into a radio station.

Can anyone imagine how Jones would react if he DID read CowboysZone? The man would be a more prolific poster than @Risen Star lol! But with a LOT less style. ;):p

I find it revolting that mods such as yourself fawn over Risen like he's some sort of celebrity.
It's like you two shared a room once. Weird dude.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
lol @ Jerry Jones reading anything on CowboysZone. Jones’ narcissism compels him to randomly but also routinely call into a radio station.

Can anyone imagine how Jones would react if he DID read CowboysZone? The man would be a more prolific poster than @Risen Star lol! But with a LOT less style. ;):p

Maybe not here, but I need to figure out a way to get that to him or McClay.

erod

Reaction score
Maher needs to man up. He has ONE freaking job. He doesn't have to learn a playbook. He doesn't have to know blocking schemes, he has the cleanest uniform every game. He's kicking in an enclosed stadium.

That one freaking job is something only about 15-20 people on the planet can do consistently in NFL conditions. It's a bit more complicated than you say.

Beaker42

Reaction score
That one freaking job is something only about 15-20 people on the planet can do consistently in NFL conditions. It's a bit more complicated than you say.
He sucks at it too. You’d be fired if you did your job 80% right, wouldn’t you erod?

Beaker42

Reaction score
pretty sad isn't it, After the puff Jets game he will strutting and crowing about the SB and great coaching. God help us if they lose.
No - we NEED TO LOSE TO THE JETS. Maybe some things will change that should’ve changed 3-4 years ago.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In order for there to be in change in Dallas, they must lose the remaining schedule. Then, they will change long snapper.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Maher has been put on notice to not plan on remaining employed with the Cowboys much longer by JJ. That can't be good for his psyche. Dead man walking.

morat1959

Reaction score
Hey *******, you’ve done NOTHING to spoil our fan base since naming yourself GM. Just the opposite, you’ve destroyed our team!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find it revolting that mods such as yourself fawn over Risen like he's some sort of celebrity.
It's like you two shared a room once. Weird dude.
Okay. I'll bite.

There are members here who have contributed only a few dozens or few hundred or even a few thousand posts after joining the site. In contrast, there are members here who have accumulated TENS of THOUSANDS of posts. Some, unlike yourself, might describe his sheer posting volume as p-r-o-l-i-f-i-c. My own volume of posts can be similarly described as such. In fact, if anyone decided to click the Members link at the top of the any page, they can view a listing sorted by Notable Members according to Most Messages with the 10th individual (out of 37,000+ registered members) listed being (drumroll) Risen.

Now I do not know who else might agree but it is KINDA obvious Jerry Jones cannot shut his mouth to save his life. The man has been quoted almost literally every week (usually multiple times per week) since he bought the team 30 years ago . Jones is a billionaire who finds it necessary and has the time to call into freaking sports... talk... radio... shows. So. I was presented with an opportunity to make a transparently obvious friendly joke alluding Jones' own well-known proclivity of making a bunch of noise all the time with another member here who is well-known for making a bunch of noise all the time (sorry Risen) on CowboysZone.

A casual posting jabbing at another member gives you a weird vibe. Good.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Fans got spoiled with a great Franchise at one point. As well as some good early years with the Jones' family.

Now. Just a drunk tired old man and his spoiled family ruining this once great Dallas Franchise.

SELL! SELL! SELL!!!