Jerry Jones & Wade @ Manny Pacquiao, Margarito Fight

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
CCBoy;3694256 said:
Hey Cas...you know how yodling came to being? Well, yep, for sure - it happened in Germany. You know the scene, two double story bricks accross from each other with a street running between. The top story window with wooden shudders open and a large flower box just below the seal with geraniums filling every single inch.

Well, they carried on gossip routinely perched just inside the open windows, that allowed the cool air in. This was done routinely, until one day, it got a little tense.

To which Hilda screamed out: 'You're an old lady!'

Responding, Gertrude bellows: 'Well, you're an old lady too!'

I swear based upon the invocation of the best Monday Morning QB's excuse bag, THAT'S how it started...:)

As if any advertisement gets in the way of a good fight card....
decoder_ring.gif

Brooksey

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, these guys both seem a little fruity. Maybe that's why Wade was there for so long.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Jimz31;3694143 said:
Wade really seems to be a great person....I'm sure that JJ and Wade have been friends long before WP was ever a coach here.

WP knows that JJ didn't have much of a choice and I'm sure that JJ even phrased it that way when he let him go.

I agree, they probably knew each other and were friendly before Wade was a coach here. Jerry only hires people he knows, so that makes sense.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
TheCount;3694320 said:
I agree, they probably knew each other and were friendly before Wade was a coach here. Jerry only hires people he knows, so that makes sense.

One week Jerry says he'll never fire a Coach mid-Season...the very next week he fires him.

:laugh2:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy;3694322 said:
One week Jerry says he'll never fire a Coach mid-Season...the very next week he fires him.

He did something similar before trading for Roy Williams.

CCBoy

Reaction score
tupperware;3694277 said:

:lmao2: As if you knew how to use a 'dial a bomb' to predict downwind fallout.....:lmao:

And your social comment was? Maybe you can message someone on it...:rolleyes:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
CCBoy;3694325 said:
:lmao2: As if you knew how to use a 'dial a bomb' to predict downwind fallout.....:lmao:

And your social comment was? Maybe you can message someone on it...:rolleyes:
:)

Just keep doing what you're doing. I love your posts, even if I can't make sense of 80% of them.

CCBoy

Reaction score
tupperware;3694339 said:
:)

Just keep doing what you're doing. I love your posts, even if I can't make sense of 80% of them.

You have more base of understanding than you let onto...but you got the humor involved. My reference was to a NBC (nuclear, biological, chemical) field tool used to predict area of coverage and intensity levels of each type of explosive device if utilized.

The 'dial-a-bomb' was a field expedient caclulator used by command while in the field to protect his troops from immediate or long termed exposures.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
CCBoy;3694352 said:
You have more base of understanding than you let onto...but you got the humor involved. My reference was to a NBC (nuclear, biological, chemical) field tool used to predict area of coverage and intensity levels of each type of explosive device if utilized.

The 'dial-a-bomb' was a field expedient caclulator used by command while in the field to protect his troops from immediate or long termed exposures.
Do you actively serve or served in the past? (Guessing so due to your avatar? A lot of your posts are associated with it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
tupperware;3694356 said:
Do you actively serve or served in the past? (Guessing so due to your avatar? A lot of your posts are associated with it.

Yes, Sir. 23 years...a Veteran from Viet Nam through Desert Storm. Thanks for asking. :starspin