Video: Jerry Jones Cowboys Party It's Just What We Do

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My Dad was a Baltimore Colts fan and he hated Irsay's father. His father was a drunk and Jim is a pill popper At least he didn't make the mistake of his father and actually let someone else run the team.. I hope Stephen doesn't follow in Jerry's footsteps but I fear he will. He likes the spotlight too.

At this point, I would say it's a stone cold lock that Stephen will act as his own GM when the time comes.

Remember about 4 or 5 years ago when he was the voice of reason, savior in waiting? Good times.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen Jones has yet to show his father's pathological desire for attention and does not seem like he is as nature at being an entertainer.

He is no recluse who would back away from active involvement though. Since he has never come out and stated that he would absolutely let someone else run the football aspect and leave the marketing to him, he is hard to get a read on.

Someone should ask him on his radio show. Or one of the press conferences he's at. Or the countless times he talks to the media during the season. Ya know, like every other VP of Personnel in the league.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
At this point, I would say it's a stone cold lock that Stephen will act as his own GM when the time comes.

Remember about 4 or 5 years ago when he was the voice of reason, savior in waiting? Good times.

Yea I think so too. He's pretty much a clone of dear Dad in many ways.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
He's a fatter, possibly smugger version.

We better hope he's got a better eye for talent and his dad's been holding him back all these years, because that's our next GM.

I've never heard him speak other than stuff posted on here but it's hard to believe he's more full of himself than his old man.

I think he'll be the next GM too. I have no faith he'd hire someone but rather just keep the status quo.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I heard on the radio that Jerry is avoiding the media at training camp. If that's true he could not possibly be afraid to face questions about his private life right?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Sad that this 70+ year old man and his 50+ year old sons are spending their offseason chasing down teenage girls like horny college frat brothers.

Makes me sick.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Stephen Jones declined to address questions about the night with Blandino after practice.

“You can ask me about football. Are you serious? Serious?” said an incredulous Stephen Jones.

So pompous

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
He had his share of shenanigans with then owner Clint Murchinson. Just because there wasn't paparazzi following them they were saints. It was widely reported they all had girlfriends in California for training camp.

exactly, remember that was the regime that brought in the cheerleaders in skimpy outfits,

they weren't angels