Jerry Jones: Cowboys will not attend Kaepernick workout

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kaepernick last year 2016 he was a whopping 1-10. He was 12 & 24 in his last 3 years. He was a 2 year wonder culminating in a benching in 2015 and 16.

He's not an NFL quarterback.
But Cooper Rush, now that's an NFL QB! Look, I'm not saying I want Kaepernick. I don't like him as a person, he never really impressed me as a QB. All I'm saying is Cooper Rush is terrible, and if we have to depend on him at any point, we can count on losing those games.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

***** Last Reminder! *****

All political and protest comments, references, etc.
going forward will be 15 day suspensions or longer!

You can discuss Kaepernick's skill and ability to play all you want, but if you have comments about anything else beyond football, I would suggest you find another site to share them!

We do NOT allow political, protest, etc. comments on CZ no matter which side you are on!

There are PLENTY of other web sites on the internet that would love the traffic and advertising revenue from endless and pointless back-and-forth arguing and insults over something that will NEVER change anyone's mind.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I doubt any other owners will waste their time on an "average at best" quarterback that's been out of the league for 3 years.
Yet trash QB after trash QB keis getting paraded in the league. Give me a break. Average at best is better than a lot of backup QBs in this league who's ceiling is below average.