Jerry Jones: Cowboys will not attend Kaepernick workout

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he just proved he doesn't want to play. The NFL had a stadium setup with receivers. All he had to do was show up throw some passes but he couldn't do this. yep, the first time someone hires him to play for them and if everything isn't the way he wants it, he makes up his rules. pos is where he needs to be.
nobody in the there right mind is going to get involved with this idiot.

Carson

Reaction score
he just proved he doesn't want to play. The NFL had a stadium setup with receivers. All he had to do was show up throw some passes but he couldn't do this. yep, the first time someone hires him to play for them and if everything isn't the way he wants it, he makes up his rules. pos is where he needs to be.

That was just shocking.

Then his after workout interview was cringy. Instead of saying he’s ready to play, he attacks his future employers

Sammy

Reaction score
I wonder why he didn't talk to scouts individually? Or at least let them ask questions in a group. Isn't that usually part of a free agent work out?

Silverz1972

Reaction score
It’s not the talent. It’s the headache and distraction he brings. If he would just focus on football, he would have more teams interested.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
It’s just like Lavar Ball. As soon as the media stops putting a mic in his face the sooner he disappears. It will happen soon.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I'm just now catching up to this story this morning. I can't believe he backed out of the workout with 25 teams coming to see him. Apparently Kaepernick's people made a stink about not being able to have an independent camera crew.

The while thing really just embodies the drama and circus that would follow him. NOTHING would be about football for the team that his him on it.

Brilliant move by the NFL, maybe? Do you think they knew he's so bent on being a martyr that he would screw it up for himself and make them actually seem like the reasonable ones?

RoboQB

Reaction score
If I never see, hear or read the name Colin Kaepernick it will be too soon.

Even Jay-Z is against the actions of the knucklehead and his handlers.
It's over! Woohoo!

Retro88

Reaction score
And Rowdys speaks !! lol
Jerry would never sign him because of the anthem issue, so why send someone?

A profile picture has nothing to do with the validity of my statement. To answer your question it is very simple....it costs you nothing to do so.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
A profile picture has nothing to do with the validity of my statement. To answer your question it is very simple....it costs you nothing to do so.
A profile picture has nothing to do with the validity of my statement......true but you should change it , it is hard to take anyone seriously who has the default rowdy avatar.
.it costs you nothing to do so..........but it does , they would have to pay to send someone, plane ticket, hotel etc. Jerry and even more so stephen are tight with that money.

And if they have no interest in signing him there is no point in doing that

uvaballa

Reaction score
NFL tried to pull the okie doke and make him sign a waiver so he can’t sue them again. He can work out for a team at anytime so no need to try this stunt NFL.

uvaballa

Reaction score
They wanted him to sign a waiver so he couldn't fake a sprained ego during the workout then sue the NFL for long term disability.
Probably should have made that clear up front. It was a publicity stunt where they wanted him to sign the waiver.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Probably should have made that clear up front. It was a publicity stunt where they wanted him to sign the waiver.

I would assume any physical activity done under the NFL's umbrella would require a liability waiver. They all sign them for the combine, why would this be any different?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Colin doesn't want to play football, he'd rather be a martyr. He proved this once again by not showing up to the workout the NFL set up for him.