Jerry Jones gets booed in his own building

rags747

Reaction score
Poetic justice.

I always like to hear about the masses expressing themselves, both positively and negatively.

Never forget that WE make it all happen.

Right, WE make it all happen...on a msg board. Jerry makes it all happen in the real world, plenty of cash in Jerry's pockets, that's why it's called JERRYWORLD.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Right, WE make it all happen...on a msg board. Jerry makes it all happen in the real world, plenty of cash in Jerry's pockets, that's why it's called JERRYWORLD.

His legacy will be remembered as a joke however. That stings him (despite what he lets on). I've never seen an owner OVER compensate for not winning more in my life (the amusement park).

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure this was Jerry's first public condemnation,,,,, This just in,,, dog bites man. flees the scene,,, or is that "fleas" the scene?

perrykemp

Reaction score
Yeah right, joke right into the HOF my friend...

Al Davis was inducted into the Hall of Fame way back in 1992.

Does it change the fact that he made a laughingstock of himself in his last 10 years in the league?

mldardy

Reaction score
Al Davis was inducted into the Hall of Fame way back in 1992.

Does it change the fact that he made a laughingstock of himself in his last 10 years in the league?

Doesn't change the fact that he will first and always be known as a HOFer. Last 10 years. Last 10 years my ***.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Will Jimmy be introducing him? :D

jimmy-johnson-drunk.jpg

Last edited:

rockj7

Reaction score
You pay to get into a building owned by Jerry and Boo him smh. Im sure he was hurt by the boos as the fans where paying for parking and buying exorbitant priced beverages and food. I have my issues with JJ but I hate when other fans boo our owner we have the right to be pissed but dont come into our house and be disrespectful. Its like you can talk bad about your family but anybody else bet not contort their lips to say a dmn thing.

yimyammer

Reaction score
LMAO!!! The last time they tried that at a Cowboy game he got booed twice and they had to pull him off the jumbotron. I love that he can't even show his face on his bigass TV without getting booed, lolololol

rpntex

Reaction score
Kee
His legacy will be remembered as a joke however. That stings him (despite what he lets on). I've never seen an owner OVER compensate for not winning more in my life (the amusement park).

Keep up the wishful thinking. Despite the years of futility, he's still gonna be thought of as a Hall of Fame owner first. He's frustrated by the last 17 years, that's for sure---and THAT'S what bothers him---not the booing.

His legacy will be (among other things):

His franchise won three (at present) Lombardi's---you can count the other owners who can make that claim on one hand (DeBartolo, Mara, Kraft, and Rooney).

His franchise won three Super Bowls in his first Sven years of ownership---NO OTHER owner in NFL history can say that.

During his ownership, his franchise was among the most profitable in all of professional sports.

Folks will be reminded of this every time they see his bust in the HALL OF FAME.