Jerry Jones: Not closing any doors on the possibility of keeping Jason Garrett

Verdict

Reaction score
I’ve been saying it all along...although Garrett may not be coaching the Cowboys next year, it’s far from a given.

cml750

Reaction score
I'm done watching if Garrett returns
I quit watching two years ago due to hating Garrett. I only keep up with the team via this forum. If Jerry brings back the clapping clown, I am done forever. I have been a fan since the early 70's and I can no longer take this. Bringing back Garrett will be Jerry spitting in the fan's faces.

Dracula

Reaction score
Christmas has come twice this year. Just a few weeks ago, JJ was strutting down down Bourbon St., to chants of Hail Jerry, and now he is being roasted on every sportshow, from coast to coast. If that is not enough, and it's not, The Texans are lookin' strong and may just turn Texas into Texan country.JJ's ego has wrote a check that JJ can't cash and that's saying something.

bysbox1

Reaction score

Oh. He said "There's no shutting the door tonight." Good.

Look. Let's be a little sympathetic here. Let's give Jerry a little time to grieve. He's losing his pet coaching project. Let's give him some time to mourn the loss.

Let's give him until Thursday . . . . LOL!

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what, everyone else turn you down Jerry?
sounds like this is really what might be happening, word on the street is Urban and at least one other prospect turned down Jerry for the HC Job. It would be like Jerry and his giant ego to say ok fine I'll show you guys and keep JG thinking he will take us all the way next year.