Jerry Jones on Dak "Dak Prescott is the best pied piper for everybody"

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never had a better leader is a shot at Aikmen and Romo
Unfortunately not a better QB lol
Boy scouts need leaders, we need a QB who preforms against quality teams, Dak will have a chance to do that in the next 6 weeks.
I hope he does.

td4mvp2k

Reaction score
soon big mouth will go back in hiding when the turd hits the fan

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
p-Cl-I0-B0si-Bc-IM.gif

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I know what he means. Leadership is the FIRST thing that Cooks mentioned about what makes Dak special. It's the first thing anyone mentions. Well, he majored in it in college...much like Jimmy majored in psychology. No one says that Jimmy was an expert X and O guy...but he was the absolute best at motivating his players. Dak is not always the best technical QB...and he has struggled in some of our biggest games...but his leadership is beyond reproach. How do we know?

Because all the people who he has LED have said so.

And for people who equate "leadership" with "winning"...well, you are conflating leadership with outcome. Leaders lead REGARDLESS OF OUTCOME.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think he just called all the other players and coaches rats.

(And said that Dak is leading them off a cliff.)
And that if Jerry refuses to pay him, he will take his revenge by kidnapping all the village's children. Now, if that means Stephen Jones disappears, I'm good with it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Aikman got 3 rings. Pipe that Jerrah
Go ahead, ace, just blame it on his Mom and Dad and the state of Arkansas prior to being a wild catter....it doesn't take a hound to follow that trail.

CCBoy

Reaction score
JJ the delusional ringmaster has spoken
This comeback serves as the 13th of Prescott's career, also the owner of 21 game-winning drives, and his lethality against one of the best secondaries in the entire NFL — finishing the evening with 299 yards and three touchdowns with zero interceptions — rightfully pushes him further into the MVP conversation.

Quit with the lazy logic when the action is good and strong, now!

Start looking for the stomach bump.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

We bearly beat a medicore team and the guy finds superlatives for his bad player that he gave an excessively coated contract to.

How deep has this franchise fallen?!

In the 90s we all were down when we lost against the 49ers in a hard fought NFC Championship game. In a decade when both teams were the unquestioned cream of the crop of the NFL.
These days JJ is overly enjoyed by "our" QB that had to fight the whole day to stay toe to toe with a medicore mercenary in his 11th season of meaninglessness.

But yeah, we beat a winning team and finally got that monkey of our back.

Way to go my once proud Cowboys!