Twitter: Jerry Jones On Kirk Cousins

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Did the Cowboys win or lose? Did the Vikings have any turnovers? Did Cousins help his team score 28? Game over. Whether they got motivation or not by Jerry's comments, it is a dumb thing to do because it might motivate them. It's not rocket science.

The playcalling at the end was idiotic, but the Vikings played very well at the end....ergo the Vikings BEAT the Cowboys. The Cowboys didn't just beat themselves.
No, the Cowboys sorry D and coaching beat the Cowboys, not the Vikings. You sound happy the Vikings won.

nobody

Reaction score
No, the Cowboys sorry D and coaching beat the Cowboys, not the Vikings. You sound happy the Vikings won.

I'm disgusted at the coaching and the play of the Cowboys. I'm taking solace where I can get it, and that is in seeing just how wrong you were. :)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm disgusted at the coaching and the play of the Cowboys. I'm taking solace where I can get it, and that is in seeing just how wrong you were. :)
I'm glad I could give you some degree of solace on this crappy night. Excuse me while I roll my eyes at you. :rolleyes:

nobody

Reaction score
I'm glad I could give you some degree of solace on this crappy night. Excuse me while I roll my eyes at you. :rolleyes:

Right now I really want to get a few guys together, take the coaches into a back alley somewhere, and have an epic curb stomp of the coaches using various melee weapons.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Right now I really want to get a few guys together, take the coaches into a back alley somewhere, and have an epic curb stomp of the coaches using various melee weapons.
I don't blame you one bit for feeling that way.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jerry is the dumb guy you see on Twitter who can't stop running his mouth. The difference is Jerry owns the Dallas Cowboys.

Have fun supporting him. I'm done. My penance is over. I suspect laughing at his failures will be far more rewarding.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The better-coached team won the game.

Yep, keep telling yourself the problem is the idiot owner just hasn't hired the right coach. I'm sure he'll get it right next time. :muttley:

Johnny23

Reaction score
Yep, keep telling yourself the problem is the idiot owner just hasn't hired the right coach. I'm sure he'll get it right next time. :muttley:
It's hilarious how the Homer's make excuses for this clown show. Just in total denial.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't know what would make anyone so sure of that, I'm not so sure. I see your sarcasm. In the 4th qtr when you are playing from behind it's time to stop trying what hasn't worked all game and focus on what is working. It's not hard to figure this out... time is running out, stay with passing the ball. Our coaching didn't figure that out so 2nd and short/3rd and short what did they try? Not what was working. Dumb decision to burn two plays on something that hadn't been working.