Twitter: Jerry Jones on shades being put up at Cowboys stadium

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He is a moron
true, how does a billionaire have worrys anyway ??:huh::facepalm:

If I gave everyone here 5 billion, would you guys still have a lot to worry about ??:rolleyes:
Me I would have no worrys lol, and I would put some shades up pronto, fire mike and kellen,
get something going!!!!!!

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
The windows seem like an ez win. Why not go for the low hanging fruit in the off season. Get some positive stuff going for your team and fans.

I don't know about the screen though. That's probably not an easy or cheap fix.

Da, Zeke, and Mccarthy are Def bigger and more expensive problems though.

mrmojo

Reaction score
How much could a little window tint costs? My neighbor has a tinting business i bet he could give Jerry a discount for a couple of tickets....

CWR

Reaction score
Thing that kills me is when you believe you have the better team you would think logic dictates an "all things being equal" scenario.

Meaning you wouldn't want an "X" factor like the sun.

It also isn't lost on me we seem to be the only ones affected by the sun every freaking time.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
How about simply having a coaching staff smart enough to realize when and how the sun may be a factor and have plays ready to go that don’t have a WR running right to the sunny spot and turning around to try and catch a ball he can’t see. Let the other team get caught in that predicament. The team or coaches should be on that field during game time in the days before the game studying the sun patterns so as to not get burned by it. That’s common sense to me!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
He would have to admit that his Babylon temple is a failure.

Your football stadium should never provide possible disadvantages for your football team. Never.
Not from his perspective, it makes him a ton of money, even beyond from the cowboys franchise. He has a ton of other events there that he manages. Just like the other 31 GMs out there, concentrating on many things beyond their franchise...oh wait.

As to the curtains, you cannot open and close them depending on which team has the sun issue.

Just like the Giants couldn't open/shut a door in the old Meadowlands stadium that affected field goals with wind currents. Oh wait, they did.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
As to the curtains, you cannot open and close them depending on which team has the sun issue.
I'm not suggesting opening and closing them depending on when the Cowboys or oppeonents have the ball.

Not that it even matters, even if it was open only when the other team had the ball, a Cowboy defender could have to look back into it.

I am saying if something in your stadium, like blinding sunlight for example, can ever possibly be a hindrance to your team, get rid of it,

Same deal for that giant idiot screen that Punters can hit. If your trying to kill clock, and your Punter can routinely hit that thing, they could hit it 3 or 4 times in a row. The play just gets reset ("reply the down") , but the time keeps ticking off each time you do it.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He would have to admit that his Babylon temple is a failure.

Your football stadium should never provide possible disadvantages for your football team. Never.

This is it in a nutshell home field disadvantage sabotaged by our owner.

It flat out cost us points Jerry will never admit it He's as much to blame for the loss as anyone else but he will never make himself accountable.

Praxit

Reaction score
giphy.gif