jerry jones on special edition says lets trades come to us,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
jerry jones on his special show, said that he has found out that best thing for him and the cowboys is to let trades come to the cowboys;

that he felt that stanback is about ready to step up with impressive speed;
he does keep an open mind about a player, but doesnt want an indespinsable player but one of those impact wrs

that miles austin is advanced and stanback is someone that jerry really wants to see get on the field, and get alot of reps and time and game time, so to me, doesnt seem like a trade will come down for a wr,

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2327245 said:
jerry jones on his special show, said that he has found out that best thing for him and the cowboys is to let trades come to the cowboys;

that he felt that stanback is about ready to step up with impressive speed;
he does keep an open mind about a player, but doesnt want an indespinsable player but one of those impact wrs

that miles austin is advanced and stanback is someone that jerry really wants to see get on the field, and get alot of reps and time and game time, so to me, doesnt seem like a trade will come down for a wr,

heard that before................... Stanglass.......... :(

Common Sense

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2327245 said:

Makes sense. People always seem to want what they don't have, and always seem to have what they don't want.

nflandbooze

Reaction score
I want to believe in Stanhurt, but I'm a little underwhelmed with what I've seen so far.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2327389 said:
if theyre so great how come we dont ever throw the ball to them?
I really used to think you were Coakley's Dad.:p: