Jerry Jones on the Rich Eisen Show: "We're Sold On Dak"

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Great thing to say before he plays his 4th season. Glad to have Jerry and Stephen running this team....

As long as they've got him for $2.1 million, I'm perfectly fine with being sold on him. If they want to guarantee him $100,000,000 like Russell Wilson received, then maybe they need to wait until they have to in order to make sure they aren't buying fool's gold.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They were sold on Chad Hutchinson at one point too and then Jerry hired a real coach and he was gone.

As someone already said, you are until you're not. It's silly to be "sold on" a player before they enter the final year of their rookie contract - and it's not as though Dak has been lighting it up the entire time.

The third through fifth season is around the time you start to see what you got at QB.

Rayman70

Reaction score
HE WAS SOLD ON BRANDON WEEDEN TOO. "Mr. he throws a pretty ball." All that said, I'm excited about what Dak can do with more free reign given to him. Time will tell, but Ii think he will answer the bell once again.All he does is work his arse off , lead men, and win. Not pretty at times...but who cares.

cern

Reaction score
HE WAS SOLD ON BRANDON WEEDEN TOO. "Mr. he throws a pretty ball." All that said, I'm excited about what Dak can do with more free reign given to him. Time will tell, but Ii think he will answer the bell once again.All he does is work his arse off , lead men, and win. Not pretty at times...but who cares.
He threw beautiful spirals. Not necessarily to his own receivers.