Jerry Jones proud Cowboys are No. 1 most valuable franchise again

RS12

Reaction score
Well, in making money at least.

According to Business Insider, the Dallas Cowboys surged past the New York Yankees, who were both worth $2.3 billion, to $3.2 billion, taking the top spot as the most valuable franchise in American sports.

"Do you think that will help us get another first down against Indianapolis?" Jerry Jones remarked on 105.3 The Fan [KRLD-FM] Tuesday.

The Cowboys owner, president, and general manager is proud of where his team stands financially, and believes the fans should also be proud of it because it shows the Dallas Cowboys brand is "alive and well today."

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/...-franchise-121614?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:foxsports

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
There you have it.

Win, lose or draw Jed just bought another ten years of whatever.

And a big shout out to Mexico.

Last edited:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally passed the Yankees. Impressive. Cowboys = Stars. Yankees = (pin)Stripes. Stars & Stripes. Can't get any more American than that.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Well, in making money at least.

According to Business Insider, the Dallas Cowboys surged past the New York Yankees, who were both worth $2.3 billion, to $3.2 billion, taking the top spot as the most valuable franchise in American sports.

"Do you think that will help us get another first down against Indianapolis?" Jerry Jones remarked on 105.3 The Fan [KRLD-FM] Tuesday.

The Cowboys owner, president, and general manager is proud of where his team stands financially, and believes the fans should also be proud of it because it shows the Dallas Cowboys brand is "alive and well today."

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/jerry-jones-dallas-cowboys-forbes-new-york-yankees-most-valuable-franchise-121614?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:foxsports

what garbage, why wouldn't the man be proud of the work he has put in over the last 20 something years
and to see the fruits of his labor turn out so well? This is American dream exemplified. Why begrudge that?
Weird.

EST_1986

Reaction score
You spell that all by yourself?

Put a tad more effort into your posts. Thanks in advance.

What's the record been since 1995?

Post it. I dare you. Do it.

Why can't pre-1995 be added in exactly?

Seven

Reaction score
Really?

You new to the fan base?

Make you no mistake, son. It isn't all about the superbowls for me.

It's about a good football team NOT interrupted by a pickle brained lunatic.

Its about competition on the field not competition with the billionaires around the globe.

Gameover

Reaction score
You spell that all by yourself?

Put a tad more effort into your posts. Thanks in advance.

What's the record been since 1995?

Post it. I dare you. Do it.

1 losing season since 2005. Jerry's been a top 3 GM this decade. Cowboys should've won 11 in 2011 and they would've won 10 last year if it weren't for old man kiffin. Things haven't been as bad as you whinny pukes make it out to be. And if jason Garrett hadn't been calling the plays, they probably would've made it to a SB 07-09.

I believe they were the best team in football in 2009. That was the year we finished 2nd in yards and 14th in points scored. Even that out and were 13-3 instead of 11-5 w/ home field and a better defense than 2007!(and no patriots and no j. Reeves in the secondary!)

Last edited:

Seven

Reaction score
1 losing season since 2005. Jerry's been a top 3 GM this decade. Cowboys should've won 11 in 2011 and they would've won 10 last year if it weren't for old man kiffin. Things haven't been as bad as you whinny pukes make it out to be. And if jason Garrett hadn't been calling the plays, they probably would've made it to a SB 07-09.

Oh look at mister should've, would've, probably and if it weren't for.

1995. Do it.

Nice resort to name calling. I knew you had it in you.

Gameover

Reaction score
Oh look at mister should've, would've, probably and if it weren't for.

1995. Do it.

Nice resort to name calling. I knew you had it in you.

I know you mad about the winning fallen pebbles.

Jerry's building a better team than your lord and savior!!

Record since 1995?

Ask adam schefter or trey wingo. They seem to recite it with orgasmic like pleasure.

Gameover

Reaction score
1 playoff win since '97 , work on your math a bit.

I'll do that when you work on your comprehension.

Key word: this decade(10-14)

He's only torn down a flawed Parcells roster and rebuilt a roster with a much better foundation! Nearly completely

Fallen pebbles, what is the dolphins record since Parcells left that organization? And I wonder if they even realize he had been there? I bet they wish he hadn't been there,,, passing on Matty ice(I know I know)