Jerry Jones sold his sole to the Devil in 1995

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
He made a deal with the devil.......one Super Bowl win without Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys will not win again till he, Jerry, is gone.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
He said in a CBS interview one time that he made a deal with God that if he got that 3rd one he'd never ask for another. So for you religious folks you can take it as divine truth that we will never win another with Jerry at the helm because it looks like God intends to hold him to that deal.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
I think it has a lot more to do with Jerry's ineptness in trying to run this team than any "deal". But it does seem as though this team is cursed.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen Jerry talk about this a bunch of times.

God doesn't care about the outcome of NFL games. So Jerry talking about that, jokingly as he always does, means absolutely nothing.

Pokes12

Reaction score
He made a deal with the devil.......one Super Bowl win without Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys will not win again till he, Jerry, is gone.

I am sorry for you, my friend but you did not mean sole. Sole is either by itself or on the bottom of your shoe. You meant Soul, and Jerruh has none.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am sorry for you, my friend but you did not mean sole. Sole is either by itself or on the bottom of your shoe. You meant Soul, and Jerruh has none.

You can not leave this fellow out!

2013-10-30-pacific-dover-sole.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Get back to me when something he says actually is worth something.

I agree with you there on him. Nothing he says is worth listening to. I just think it's silly for anyone to actually think any conversation he supposedly had with God has any bearing on the Cowboys seasons.