Twitter: Jerry Jones spent $1.5 billion on a stadium that blinds players and disrupts punts

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I still can't believe they can't do something like tint those windows/doors to get rid the the glare in 2022.

He doesn't want to lose the photo ops and marketing opportunities that come from the windows.

Should have put tint or curtains in years ago.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

Seriously.

Do something about the light shining in.

Always seems to hurt Dallas more.

Embarrassing

It’s soooooo STUPID!!!!!!!!

You have a stadium that allows so much sunlight onto the field it blinds your own players! Did you see the way Cedric Wilson turned his head away from the ball. He could not see it at all!!

cowboysdoomsday

Reaction score
You can buy some window blinds from Home Depot for $29.99 and fix the problem, but Jerry would rather hurt his own team on the field
In all fairness, if Wilson makes that catch he's still a couple yards short. Then McCarthy would have trotted Greg the leg out there for a 53 yarder.

The result would have been a miss and more niners points before halftime

Cydios

Reaction score
I don't remember any play where the sun negatively affected an opposing player. Probably has, I just don't remember.
That's why when we win the toss on the 330 game, we always defer. Much of the time is spent with the opposing teams sun issues.

Blake

Reaction score
Look at the historical Google Earth imagery to see the neighborhoods the stadium destroyed. When the Texas Rangers built the stadium to replace Arlington Stadium in 1994 all that was taken over was a large parking lot. Jerry destroyed lives - literally.

Yup. I kinda thought the Rangers were premature and greedy themselves to dump the ballpark in Arlington so soon. It had become a historical park in its own right and the team **** on tradition. They could’ve renovated. I was there the first summer it opened. Awesome experience for a 9 year old boy.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I hope that stadium get dusted late tonight like Thanos did. No one hurt of course. But I'd love to stand outside and see it dusted ....I'll do the snap.
thanos-endgame.gif

star-ving

Reaction score
I don't remember any play where the sun negatively affected an opposing player. Probably has, I just don't remember.
Yep...seen plenty where Parcells used the wind advantage nicely at the Meadowlands.

links18

Reaction score
Jerry has enough money, he could nuke the sun if really wanted to do something.