Jerry Jones still capable of making splash, says draft is setting up for Cowboys

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well
Jerrah needs to shutup.

This is a guarranteed way to screw up our draft.

Button up Jerrah.

Let Will Clay handle things and just excuse yourself and go visit will your wife.

She wants help with picking out wallpaper in the Ladies Room at the Star.

Go...

hurry
:rolleyes::muttley::rolleyes:

Allow me to merely illuminate the precarious position concercerning the terrain you've currently found yerself deployed upon,REDBALLERo_O

Happy-Hate& Love-Sad, the big "WAR CHIEF" headress worn by JJ reigns OVER all the various tribes of DALLAS FANDOM,,,,in other words,amigo!,,, not only does HE call the shots!,,, that WAR CHIEF dictates when they WILL be fired,,,,er ,,,by the simple 'twitch of his FAVORITE pistol hand pinkieo_O,,,,remember, lest ye too sucumb into the meaningless void of SELF ENTITLED IMPORTANCE ( or lack thereofo_O)

• * always good rapping wit' the jo-toes I truly like,such as you!,,,don't fergeto_O,,,,,,naw man,! you ain't gonna' fer'git:starspin:
:thumbup:o_O:thumbup:

Last edited:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
:rolleyes::muttley::rolleyes:

Allow me to merely illuminate the precarious position concercerning the terrain you've currently found yerself deployed upon,REDBALLERo_O

Happy-Hate& Love-Sad, the big "WAR CHIEF" headress worn by JJ reigns OVER all the various tribes of DALLAS FANDOM,,,,in other words,amigo!,,, not only does HE call the shots!,,, that WAR CHIEF dictates when they WILL be fired,,,,er ,,,by the simple 'twitch of his FAVORITE pistol hand pinkieo_O,,,,remember, lest ye too sucumb into the meaningless void of SELF ENTITLED IMPORTANCE ( or lack thereofo_O)

• * always good rapping wit' the jo-toes I truly like,such as you!,,,don't fergeto_O,,,,,,naw man,! you ain't gonna' fer'git:starspin:
Ugh..

Me understand.

And Jerrah..

Pick out the Paisley print for the wallpaper in the Ladies Room at the Star.

It was in style when you last won a title.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Ugh..

Me understand.

And Jerrah..

Pick out the Paisley print for the wallpaper in the Ladies Room at the Star.

It was in style when you last won a title.
*ugg*& painful aliments bestowed upon our division foes in our correspondence of distance butte smoke signals,TOO! o_O
,,,ALSO,,,,

Brad paisley print underware & $600 bottles of Scotch never really fade from the Pinnacled Heights of fashion anyway, * THE MATCHING PRINT of Brad Paisley chameleon like underware ,blending with the background victorious CONQUESTS of ancient days NOT FORGOTTEN wallpaper,,,greatly aides the spirit self AFTER DRINKING A COUPLE BOTTLES OF $600 SCOTCH AND LURKING AROUND DOWN THERE clad in WARRIOR CHIEFTAIN attire:cool:
*no doubt*o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry Jones knows what you are thinking.

As host of the 2018 NFL Draft, set for April 26-28 at AT&T Stadium, there is no way the attention-hungry, circus-creating, pot-stirring owner of the Dallas Cowboys is going to find a way to make a splash when it comes to his turn with the 19th overall pick.

So Jones says just go with it.

Jones still has it in him.

And with a cadre of 10 picks, the Cowboys have the selections to trade up to get the player they want.

But Jones believes there is a good chance the Cowboys could stand pat and still get their guy at 19.

“Well, the rumors of the wildcatter’s demise has certainly been exaggerated,” Jones said with a smile and a wink at the NFL owners meeting. “I’m not going to but I would like to, apart from a couple of player personnels, I’d like to show a few other decisions that I’ve made around here, and they’ve got more hair on them then you’d ever seen. So I will take a chance. Still.”

With so many teams moving up to get a quarterback and the possibility of several running backs and offensive linemen going high, Jones said the draft is setting up nicely for the Cowboys.

"We are positioned in the way the makeup is if a number of quarterbacks are taken, a number of running backs are taken, two or three or those offensive tackles hit,” Jones said. “Really as much as anything there could be a couple of guards taken ahead of us. And it’s positioned for a situation to drop. … But with what is happening with a little bit of ambiguity on the number of quarterbacks and what we just talked about, there could be an active draft there in the first round."

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article207126019.html
What in the hell does that mean? That wink and smile is his trademark "I am full of BS". I am not even going to ask what decisions with hair on them looks like because I don't wanna know.

And which of you started the rumor about his demise? I'd like to buy you a drink.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
What in the hell does that mean? That wink and smile is his trademark "I am full of BS". I am not even going to ask what decisions with hair on them looks like because I don't wanna know.

And which of you started the rumor about his demise? I'd like to buy you a drink.
Ha! That " crowd" will drink you into the poorhouse, palo_O

* you supposed 'fans' with the iLL WILL wish on JERRY,,,,SHEESE! best be cognizant of the thin-shelled mortality of oneself, lest yer' early demise of NON COWBOYS franchise OWNERSHIP precedes ones hope for greatness of which they perceive THEIR GREATNESS OF BEING:rolleyes:

ShortRound

Reaction score
lol he's gonna give up the farm for someone ... this place will explode.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
he mentions OTs and OGs going ahead of us.

so.....WR or LB.
He mentioned QB and RB.

In my mind that leaves us down to

TE....... Just joking

DT, WR, LB, DE, DT, Safety and corner

Unless Ward is there don't see a corner

So I think we can say WR,LB,DL and safety are the guys we are looking at.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I'd like Jerry to make a splash by throwing a water balloon at Goodell.
LoL,,,my" between the lines" DETECTOR is glaringly squawking off in the strangest three word sequence:
JOHNNY FOOT-BALL *casing-liner*, ,if some anal retentive forum members choose to argue the fact that Johnny Football is only two words,,,:starspin:

That be a thick hairy patch of JERRY getting laid down,fellerso_O

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is going to make a show of it in front of the home fans. I'll be there too. I'm catching a 4pm flight, driving straight to the draft, booing Goodell until I lose my voice, then hopping on a 10 pm flight home.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Remember me say this today, March 28th!

Jerry will make a big splash on draft night, I can even see us drafting twice in the first round, but remember this "IT WILL COST US" Jerry wants to make such a big splash he will mortgage a lot, I'm thinking we are trading Martin.

links18

Reaction score
Jerruh sure has a way with the English language. At least I think that was English?

ksadler1

Reaction score
All I want from Jerry before the draft is for him to quit talking. He's a horrible poker player and gives away all our moves or interest. Teams end up jumping us and getting the guys we had interest in. I wish they could just put him to sleep until after the draft...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ahh, the old fix all our problems via the draft. Not working.

there growing down there ...lol....byron,Taco,Jaylon,Gregory, etc etc all future dreamland HOF....man unless we get some cap to pick up some talented Fa's and Draft better all we have are dreams i guess....

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
If Jerry does anything, it will be a trade DOWN. Jerry loves him some extra draft picks and there will be plenty of good talent left on the board for the defense. I'm thinking DT. DE or LB after a trade down.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm gonna laugh when we trade down...3 times..and end up w/ a 3rd round CB as our 1st round pick.

This just stinks of Anthony Averett CB Alabama..:rolleyes: