Jerry Jones still capable of making splash, says draft is setting up for Cowboys

dfense

Reaction score
I can think of 20 teams that wish they had an owner like Jerry. They just don't want him as a general manager to.

He gets the best china, at the nicest table and provides the best ingredients for a meal. He just needs to leave the cooking to someone else.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Honestly I do believe the rumors of them trading up for Derwin Evans or roquan. Derwin the most likely. If he falls to a point we jump up. Honestly with the plethora of picks we have I can see us doing it.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I can think of 20 teams that wish they had an owner like Jerry. They just don't want him as a general manager to.

He gets the best china, at the nicest table and provides the best ingredients for a meal. He just needs to leave the cooking to someone else.
That was the perfect way to put it.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I’d rather sit and see who’s available at 19, then maybe trade up in the 2nd round to take a player who is sliding further than expected.

CashMan

Reaction score

Agreed. He cooks lobster and calls it crab.(Byron Jones)

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I always chuckle at this notion of a splash because we have 10 picks.

7 of them are the 4th round or later. You ain't making a splash with that. But with a solid draft you should be able to grab a few key players and some decent depth guys.
3,4,5th round guys are your bread and butter. Learn some football...

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Splash?

I'm thinking burial at sea??
Transporting back to be on the titanic?

Trade up to grab a second round talent? Bingo yatzee..