Jerry Jones vs James Dolan

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

Go to the 9:50 mark. This guy doesn't even know the 12 players on his team, he's reading them off of a piece of paper. Absolute joke. He proves just because your rich doesn't mean you are smart and you can fail and still succeed when you have money.

scottsp

Reaction score
Jerry can at least take punches, having shown thick skin on numerous occasions. James Dolan, on the other hand, is a bully, a liar, is extremely petty, and highly sensitive.

He has ongoing feuds with former players, has been accused of spying on current members of the roster, and now is into tossing fans from MSG who dare invite him to sell the Knicks.

And Jerry’s boat game is stronger, too.

duro420

Reaction score
Who is worse?

Smh... Why do you like to post things that state "Hey everybody! I'm being silly even though I was trying to be serious."

Don't answer that question either, it was rhetorical. You're adorable, wish I could rent you for a birthday party.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Dolan by a mile

Knicks are gonna get Durant though! Here’s to hoping at least. ( And Zion with our 14% chance)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is a Great owner.....but a BAD GM......

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
As a Knicks fan (they’re my #2 NBA team after LAL), they can’t really be compared.

Jerry took a proud but declining NFL team and, with a huge assist from Jimmy Johnson, who Jones was at least smart enough to hire in the first place, built it into the most valuable sports franchise on the planet. And even though we haven’t had ultimate success in 23 seasons, we’re usually reasonably competitive.

James Dolan, on the other hand, is a spoiled rich kid who was given control of the Knicks, the (hockey) Rangers, Madison Square Garden, MSG network and, eventually, Cablevision, by his then-aging and now late father Charles, who founded CV.

Other than selling Cablevision for a huge profit, Dolan hasn’t done much to improve the other above-mentioned NYC cash-cows, which he did little to earn earn — other than by chance of birth — and which he continues to play with like toys, to this day.
As someone who lives in northern NJ this is spot on. Thank goodness I'm a Nets fan.

Plankton

Reaction score
James Dolan is the worst owner in professional sports. He has completely destroyed the Knicks, and hasn’t done much better with the Rangers. He’s so thin skinned that you would think he is transparent.

This tool is a fledgling musician who has made it a requirement for certain employees to attend his band’s performances, or suffer consequences.

The guy has gotten everything through inheritance. He’s the kind of jackarse that thinks he’s hit a triple in life when in reality, he was born on third base.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I honestly think Jerry is worse

Dolan actually has qualified executives for personel acquisition

Jerry has no idea what hes doing