Jerry Jones worst moves

fivetwos

Reaction score
It started us on this path.

Unfortunately, too many fans have mistaken financial success and popularity as actual football success.
I'm happy to see you comment outside the draft zone.

Wish it was under better circumstances.

I respect and appreciate you....

fivetwos

Reaction score
The Dak contract, even with his struggles at times this season, is way way way down the list of bad moves by Jerry.

2 firsts for Galloway

1st and 3rd for Roy Williams

firing Jimmy

drafting taco over watt

hiring garret

keeping garret HC for a decade

The list goes on and on and on
Yes but he also told us it was an "advantage" that he could keep coming back from that.

He biggest problem at this point refusal to hire a HC who may get more credit than him.

It's hysterical stuff since he doesn't have many more chances. Just stubbornness beyond belief.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Where does sighing Dak Prescott for 40 million a year rank in the long line of horrible Jerrah moves??? I’m putting it number 2 behind not getting along with Jimmy Johnson. Do you guys realize how screwed this team is for years to come with the cap hit on an a backup QB?

1. Making himself GM for life.
2. Making his son Director of Player Personnel for life.

Everything else is just a by-product of those decisions.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The worst move was keeping Garrett for a decade and it isn’t close.

Dak & Zekes contract was really bad.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Where does sighing Dak Prescott for 40 million a year rank in the long line of horrible Jerrah moves??? I’m putting it number 2 behind not getting along with Jimmy Johnson. Do you guys realize how screwed this team is for years to come with the cap hit on an a backup QB?
Tony Romo should have never been moved on from. Dak has had an incredible amount of weapons and has underperformed overall.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry has brought in tons of the very best minds in football, and successfully did away with all of their advice completely.

sandbox-kids-cartoon-598x373-598x321.jpg

reactiongifs-38.gif

ICP

Reaction score
Zeke, Dlaw, Dak, Jarwin, Jaylon Smith, Austin Miles, etc, etc......

I'm sure there's quite a few I'm forgetting

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
giving in and paying Zeke especially considering it leads to the team having to give him more playing time to justify the contract.