Twitter: Jerry: Lets take it all the way

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has Jerry finally sober?
Is he seeing the light?

Sounds to me is is putting the pressure on the coaches now. Win it now as he is tired of no playoff success.
Maybe I am just doing some wishful thinking. Playoff success or you are gone.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is he says things like this will no real plan or explanation on how it will happen.

He expects playoff victories just to happen because he wants to win.

No, I think he is just tired of no playoff success, so is saying, have some this year or changes may occur.
Lighting a fire under their butts basically. Instead of blindly supporting them, he wants to see results instead.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Has Jerry finally sober?
Is he seeing the light?

Sounds to me is is putting the pressure on the coaches now. Win it now as he is tired of no playoff success.
Maybe I am just doing some wishful thinking. Playoff success or you are gone.

I'm hoping it's Stephen in his ear about Garrett, I can't recall Jerry talking about wanting "playoff wins" like the last few weeks.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No, I think he is just tired of no playoff success, so is saying, have some this year or changes may occur.
Lighting a fire under their butts basically. Instead of blindly supporting them, he wants to see results instead.

I agree and I also think Jerry knows his own time is running out and wants to see another ring before that time comes. I think how this season ends up playing out will determine what Jerry does moving forward.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Yeah let's. I would love to read all of the post saying how we backed into a championship, or how lucky we were:laugh:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
"We should have had more success" but "I'm sticking with the coach."

The one time Jerry needs to look at it like a business man and he refuses to. So we have an owner who's not a football guy, but also refuses to apply his shrewd business side when the time comes. A microcosm of the Cowboys having no identity for the last 20 years.