Jerry needs to stick it to the Goon

Mannix

Reaction score
The way the Goon and his hired henchman have stuck it to Jerry the last 5 + years with ridiculous suspension rulings and criminal officiating....he needs to announce our hiring on Thursday or Friday prior to the Super Bowl, and take some of the publicity away from the game.....screw the "unwritten" rules....since when is the league fair???

As the biggest OSU hater on planet Earth, I'm still praying each nite before bed that Jerry does the right thing for the first time in 18 years and hires Urban...what an awesome Christmas season this could shape up to be!!!

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Urban Meyer is the only great choice. But after 10 years of what we’ve seen most choices will work.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry is going to extend Garrett and treat everyone to a massive garbage bag full of rocks. Jerry doesn't give two poops what the fans think or feel - never has and never will. The only time he gave the fan base a passing glance was when he wanted Jerry World built and wanted taxpayer money to help pay for it. F Jerry.....

conner01

Reaction score
Blowing up this entire team (from coaching, to players) would be one of the best Christmas gifts of all time.
I cannot wait til next week. New Years is shaping up to be great!
Blowing up the staff is easy
Blowing up the roster is not

phildadon86

Reaction score
Blowing up this entire team (from coaching, to players) would be one of the best Christmas gifts of all time.
I cannot wait til next week. New Years is shaping up to be great!
Here you go again. This team doesnt need to be blown up. Stop with the overreactions. Enjoy the holidays. Dont let this team ruin your Christmas. Enjoy your time with family. They will.

Rayman70

Reaction score
IN MY OPINION...Hiring Lincoln Riley would be a monumental mistake. That said, he wont leave OU. Urban or Mike McCarthy would be solid,providing they are allowed to make their own staff hirings and firings. Realistically, I see Ron Rivera or Richard being the HC. Jerry is stuck on stupid and wants a puppet. He wants a placeholder HC and staff.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
IN MY OPINION...Hiring Lincoln Riley would be a monumental mistake. That said, he wont leave OU. Urban or Mike McCarthy would be solid,providing they are allowed to make their own staff hirings and firings. Realistically, I see Ron Rivera or Richard being the HC. Jerry is stuck on stupid and wants a puppet. He wants a placeholder HC and staff.
I don't necessarily know which coach is the best choice. Some members on the board are huge Riley fans. I think that he needs to be looked as just Urban Meyer does. Meyer's health problems are a red flag. It is not a good look to see a coach clutching his chest and collapsing when he is stressed at a game. It is not a good look for me, clutching my chest, while watching the game from my couch. I think that Rivera would be a better fit in Washington.

If rumors are true, then Dallas has already been conducting interviews for about 4 weeks. Mike McCarthy at this point with this roster would be the best fit. I also believe him when he states that he has been studying and designing new innovative schemes. Dallas should bring him in first. I think that the team is allowed to sign a coach on Tuesday after the final game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't necessarily know which coach is the best choice. Some members on the board are huge Riley fans. I think that he needs to be looked as just Urban Meyer does. Meyer's health problems are a red flag. It is not a good look to see a coach clutching his chest and collapsing when he is stressed at a game. It is not a good look for me, clutching my chest, while watching the game from my couch. I think that Rivera would be a better fit in Washington.

If rumors are true, then Dallas has already been conducting interviews for about 4 weeks. Mike McCarthy at this point with this roster would be the best fit. I also believe him when he states that he has been studying and designing new innovative schemes. Dallas should bring him in first. I think that the team is allowed to sign a coach on Tuesday after the final game.
McCarthy intrigues me. He is very familiar with the NFC and has a chippy-ness to him that I think the players crave and would get behind.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

What will old jerrah role be? Like it was with JJ and Bill or like the rest of his puppets?

UncleOscar

Reaction score
The way the Goon and his hired henchman have stuck it to Jerry the last 5 + years with ridiculous suspension rulings and criminal officiating....he needs to announce our hiring on Thursday or Friday prior to the Super Bowl, and take some of the publicity away from the game.....screw the "unwritten" rules....since when is the league fair???

As the biggest OSU hater on planet Earth, I'm still praying each nite before bed that Jerry does the right thing for the first time in 18 years and hires Urban...what an awesome Christmas season this could shape up to be!!!

So, you want Jerry to wait until February 1st to announce who our new HC is? And wait that long and let all the good assistants get hired by other teams? I'm glad you're not our owner/President/GM.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Blowing up the ownership group is the only remedy to the sickness.
not happening. Get use to the idea of a Jones running this ship aground for the next 30 years. Does that mean that we cant win? NO..but its going to be very dicey.

ArtClink

Reaction score
not happening. Get use to the idea of a Jones running this ship aground for the next 30 years. Does that mean that we cant win? NO..but its going to be very dicey.

Oh I am acutely aware that us Cowboy's fans are stuck with the Jones Cartel into perpetuity.
Mt-Rushmore-Jerry-Jones.jpg