Twitter: Jerry on 105.3

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Spin doctor JJ doing all the damage control he can possibly do… Crazy how most of the fan base will fall for it (again)

terra

Reaction score
its the truth SP is under contract and has stated hes not wanting to coach right now so not a thing, now next year we shall see. This was fan narrative that took off like all rumors that there wasn't really any facts to him being available at all.

im sure there some collusion clauses like for players under contract to be trying to headhunt a coach under contract that unless elevated ie to GM or something you cant go after him..
Stephen is that you? Certainly someone with his nose so far up Jerry's butt his eyes are brown....

Aven8

Reaction score
I like Werder and don’t blame him. Outside of Mike Basick the rest of that team sucks. The main DJ has an awful annoying voice.

Having said that this is all Stephen and spin control now. Stephen calmed him down over the weekend and now Jerry is playing everyone.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- I didn't realize the deal with Dan Quinn was a multi-year contract. If that's not good news, I dunno what is! Heck, I even suggested in a recent post that MM and Quinn's deal were yet to be determined after 2022. Evidently, Quinn is under contract for several more years. Good news, indeed. Obviously, Big Mike has yet to prove that he's destined to stay longer than 2022. H-m-m, things are getting clearer by the day. ;)

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Stephen is that you? Certainly someone with his nose so far up Jerry's butt his eyes are brown....
sorry facts ARE FACTS

Sorry, they don't fit ignorant narratives from fans who are clueless to what really goes on and uses Tweets, FB, and other forms of SM for their info..lmao horrible sources bring horrible rumors.

Sydla

Reaction score
By the way, he didn't go into it but if they bring back Philbin, it's another lost year.

At the bare minimum, they should upgrade the OL coach. He failed.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ohhhhhh, so I get it now. We should all just forget yet another playoff/end-of-season embarrassment and rejoice that they worked so hard to retain Quinn and that our beloved Fatso's job was never in jeopardy. Well I for one feel much better now
Me too, but in my case it was the whiskey!!!!

Dre11

Reaction score
Somebody needs to ask Jerry how publicly showing your displeasure in McCarthy and not endorsing him until now made Quinn less desirable as a head coach.

What?

That was your interpretation, As he said Mike told you in his presser before Jerry he talked to Jerry and he was good, Jerry even said that today, Mike knew he was safe, it was yall drama queens and kings, who ignored what Mike said.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
No off season for the Haters! They can turn a good thing into a bad thing, because it's in their nature. We could win a SB and they'd ask, Yeah, but can we win two in a row like King Jimmy! Lol
:laugh:homer clown shows continue. "We could win a super bowl...." :laugh:

0 for 26.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That was your interpretation, As he said Mike told you in his presser before Jerry he talked to Jerry and he was good, Jerry even said that today, Mike knew he was safe, it was yall drama queens and kings, who ignored what Mike said.

Please, explain how not endorsing Mike publicly was supposed to make Quinn somehow less desirable to other teams since you apparently are one of the few that understand that thinking.

Majic

Reaction score
Whoa -- I didn't realize the deal with Dan Quinn was a multi-year contract. If that's not good news, I dunno what is! Heck, I even suggested in a recent post that MM and Quinn's deal were yet to be determined after 2022. Evidently, Quinn is under contract for several more years. Good news, indeed. Obviously, Big Mike has yet to prove that he's destined to stay longer than 2022. H-m-m, things are getting clearer by the day. ;)

If he is good he will get a head coaching job. (No compensation for us?)
If he is bad he will be fired and will be paid compensation.

Not really sure how it helps us that much

Dre11

Reaction score

Please, explain how not endorsing Mike publicly was supposed to make Quinn somehow less desirable to other teams since you apparently are one of the few that understand that thinking.

Lol..I don't know how it all ties in, he didn't leave McCarthy twisting INMO, when I listen to him on the radio, he said he didn't want to discuss anything with the staff, But Mike you'd you he talked to Jerry and he was good. As I said yall drama kings and queens ran with it.