Jerry on the radio

erod

Reaction score
Until they get rid of Garrett and preferably replace Dak with a real QB my interest is going to be lukewarm at best.
Honest question.....could Dallas get a first-round pick for Dak? Is so, would you?

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Honest question.....could Dallas get a first-round pick for Dak? Is so, would you?

I think they could have before this season started. I think they could have even maybe got a 1st and a 3rd for him.

I think now even the most amateur of front offices will see him for what he is. He just isn't that good. You couldn't even get a 2nd round draft pick for him now. I'd be surprised if you could even recoup your 4th round draft pick. Maybe if the team was really desperate for a QB.

He is the 18th ranked QB in the league on a team with more weapons than most teams in the nfl will have. You trade for him you would almost have to expect him to be worse on your team. And since you wouldn't trade for him to be your starter, you would have to assume you're trading for him to be your backup, and in that case you aren't giving up a premium pick for him. What's worse is he isn't even a veteran QB who could probably pick up your system and be ready to play without a lot of reps.