Twitter: Jerry regarding Zeke on 105: We'll see how today and tomorrow goes

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't have give any reasons. A lot of players in the NFL do stupid things and are one screw up away from being suspended. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over that.
Of course you won't lose sleep because you don't have the responsibility of taking care of the manbaby...you have the luxury of waking up Sunday morning and enjoying the hard work of the organization that cared for the baby during the night

PS...."A lot of players" don't command or deserve to be highest paid payers at their position....Zeke does but paying him with no recourse for the Franchise or rewarding bad behavior with no consequences is not good business...
We can pay Zeke but he has to know contract is flexible to protect the franchise if player decides to hop out of his crib and heat his own bottle.. my daughter tried it once lol

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of course you won't lose sleep because you don't have the responsibility of taking care of the manbaby...you have the luxury of waking up Sunday morning and enjoying the hard work of the organization that cared for the baby during the night

PS...."A lot of players" don't command or deserve to be highest paid payers at their position....Zeke does but paying him with no recourse for the Franchise or rewarding bad behavior with no consequences is not good business...
We can pay Zeke but he has to know contract is flexible to protect the franchise if player decides to hop out of his crib and heat his own bottle.. my daughter tried it once lol
Sorry, didn't know you were writing the checks! Lol.

Qcard

Reaction score
Sorry, didn't know you were writing the checks! Lol.
Actually... simple deductive math...Yes fans ultimately write the checks Last time I checked owners are collecting food stamps from ticket sales, stadium sponsors and Tv deals...there is consumer demand for Football...Yes I am a fan...I do write the check every time I watch a game and spend my time and money...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shannon Sharpe reporting on his little show that sources tell him Zeke is on a plan to DFW in hopes of getting a deal done today. Zeke is throwing $500,000 down the toilet if he misses a game. I can't see that happening. I do think there is a generous offer and both sides need to give.
$226,000

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually... simple deductive math...Yes fans ultimately write the checks Last time I checked owners are collecting food stamps from ticket sales, stadium sponsors and Tv deals...there is consumer demand for Football...Yes I am a fan...I do write the check every time I watch a game and spend my time and money...
Well, in that case, thank you for making Zeke the highest paid back in the NFL. I appreciate it.