Twitter: Jerry says he can’t confirm report of potential meeting with Earl Thomas this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
Wood is horrible, and Thompson is even worse.

Is there even a choice?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wood is horrible, and Thompson is even worse.

Is there even a choice?

erod--- i get so nervous i have to switch channels for a while...then i peek back to the score...i was so depressed 30-15...then i peek back... 31-30...i was elated until that evaporated when Wilson stuck a dagger in our hearts

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He doesn’t even have to meet with him, just call him and sign him over the phone. What else do we got to lose?

scottsp

Reaction score
These flirtations or the mere mention of them won't die. The reference about doing one's business or getting off the pot comes to mind.

erod

Reaction score
erod--- i get so nervous i have to switch channels for a while...then i peek back to the score...i was so depressed 30-15...then i peek back... 31-30...i was elated until that evaporated when Wilson stuck a dagger in our hearts
Just look at Aldon Smith's face. Dude is playing great, but all by himself.

Redline360

Reaction score
Let's just say we sign ET. What big difference will he make honestly? The defense is a mess everywhere. We have players who wouldn't be starting on any other team

Jipper

Reaction score
Let's just say we sign ET. What big difference will he make honestly? The defense is a mess everywhere. We have players who wouldn't be starting on any other team

yeah the defense is a mess but at least where he is playing you would hope it would improve....who knows though, SJ already said no new DBs this week....wonder who is doing the "tinkering" ....maybe jerry is playing with his roster in madden again.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
gonna need ya'll to look at the date. this is from before labor day. nothing new here

I'm glad that some else is seeing that. I though I was the only one. That's why I asked the question to @Reality as to why the tweet from Sept 4th is in this newly-created thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.